Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Legit guys. If she survive, want give her encouragement or not? Give her ig a text or something ah. Just to let her know theres a lot of people who care ah. Cause the video shows she ran into the fire. Meaning she really brave as fk.

She is supposed to die. But managed to cheat death. Next time won't be so easy

SuperClubby

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slowly cooked... Meanwhile that black shirt guy and girl really ***** useless, dont even know how to help her. What kind of friends is this, fire haven't even put out then look away and carry on with something else.

Reaction score
She is supposed to die. But managed to cheat death. Next time won't be so easy

Not really. Look at the numbers. Its all 5. Meaning 5 people should die and get roasted. She just went in to save them. Maybe she isnt the target. So yea. She could be saved. Obviously its just a thought.

Reaction score
Slowly cooked... Meanwhile that black shirt guy and girl really ***** useless, dont even know how to help her. What kind of friends is this, fire haven't even put out then look away and carry on with something else.

**** man. If i was her friend i would have ran to her and grabbed her away to console her. Wtf are her friends doing when she ran into the fire.

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really. Look at the numbers. Its all 5. Meaning 5 people should die and get roasted. She just went in to save them. Maybe she isnt the target. So yea. She could be saved. Obviously its just a thought.

I was just kidding. There won't be a next time for her probably as she will spend her whole life bed ridden 😂😂😂

Reaction score

Like seriously. In shock ya. But care for those who literally are around u first la. Knn ****ers dk how to stop her.

Reaction score
I mean, u never know. Never say never u know. She may not be bedridden. If hee voice chord still solid, she can still sing. Who knows what she can do man?

We have seen many inspirational stories man. Thats why i asking people to give her encouragement if she survives. Help her out and tell her to never give up. Even though we cant understand her grief and pain, its never the end.

Reaction score

If *touchwood* this kind of thing happen to me, i would save those who are gonna do something real stupid. Brave, but stupid. I meam, its on fire. Either get a fire extinguisher, or its a goner. Pull him or her back and hold them tight. Help him or her get through the pain and always be there for him or her. Thats how friends should be. Not these knnccb

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.