Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

Reaction score
yeap, thats the harsh truth... hopefully she learn her bad decision now

Not only her. But all the other girls out there who wants a bad boy. And for all the bad boys out there, pls use your brain. What u do may seems fun, but u will regret forever if someone u know gets involved. So think first plz.

Amamiya

Master Member
Reaction score
Slowly cooked... Meanwhile that black shirt guy and girl really ***** useless, dont even know how to help her. What kind of friends is this, fire haven't even put out then look away and carry on with something else.

Do you honestly think good and intelligent folks would hang out with such people? :s11:

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If *touchwood* this kind of thing happen to me, i would save those who are gonna do something real stupid. Brave, but stupid. I meam, its on fire. Either get a fire extinguisher, or its a goner. Pull him or her back and hold them tight. Help him or her get through the pain and always be there for him or her. Thats how friends should be. Not these knnccb

maybe the guy is her source of income, so, maybe
or true love blinded her

Reaction score
The ah beng kia and the lady. U guys will forever remember that day. The day u could have saved a life. Or if she survives, save her future. But no. U just let her burn. Hope u 2 remember this forever

Reaction score
maybe the guy is her source of income, so, maybe
or true love blinded her

And then her good friends dont pull her back from doing something stupid. Good job. I aint even mad at the fact they never try to save the guys. But u have a friend running into danger. Yet u dont do anything. Best friends man.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.