Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quoted"
The accident not only resulted in changes to Chew's physical appearance, but it also led to a chain of life-changing events.

Chew's then-boyfriend broke up with her soon after the accident and left the house they shared.

She explains that prior to that, their relationship was already rocky and had some "deep-seated issues". However, that accident was the last straw.
"
Maybe it was a "premeditated accident".

or maybe amdk wants to get rid of her, so purposely do it.
i bet now amdk enjoying other girls now...
and if karma really exist, he will be hit by STD

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. She doesn't deserve it. Worse than death. At least her bf died immediately.
if its chinaman boss are the one being burned I celebrate by open champagne
less one company owner, doesn't affect anything

Reaction score
couldn’t recognise her anymore. whole body 3rd degree burn except inner thigh and sexual organ not burnt.

having mental conditions now. screaming every few mins. due to trauma and the pain of the burn. have to see psychiatrist now. but during the session also keep screaming.

going in and out of ICU due to infections of the burn.

won’t be able to work for at least 3-4 years during this period due to her conditions.
i wonder if she can shower or not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.