Windows 11

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my spec is Gigabyte z390i Pro Wifi / i7-8700 / 32GB ram / 150GB free space in SSD, TPM enabled, but i still get 'Your PC does not meet the min. requirements'.. any idea why?

Last edited:

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amd patch for win 11 is out. Now only remains the tooltips problem which is annoying!

wsohplha

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I use rufus method to install 3 of my old PC which not qualified for Win11, and it work, but after testing for 5 days, I revert all back to Win10, because I find it to be unproductive as below:​

1-it cannot uncombined the task job, example I open 2 Excel files to copy some items to another, I had to go to task Excel to open and in small icon always click the wrong one. Or open 3 web pages and want to go back to the page had to go back to browser icon and always miss the wrong page.​

2-Clicking a file will pop up all I want to copy or paste or send to, but now had to click an option to open more choices?​

3-Task bar and icons on desktop cannot be resize, as the icon so big has no chance to reduce its size​

Now all PC in network can’t see one another even search on Internet show use add on feature SMB sharing, Services.msc to add Function Discovery provider host, resources publication, SSDP, UPnP all don’t seem to work even share all private network still don’t see all the PC, while in Win10 all can be seen​

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Windows 11 seem to complicate thing. I like the simple task of switching between having audio output to my speaker or earpiece in Windows 10, not so in the new OS.

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Windows 11 seem to complicate thing. I like the simple task of switching between having audio output to my speaker or earpiece in Windows 10, not so in the new OS.
agreed with you. This is one "improvement" that I dislike.

Now using a third party Audio Device Switcher App downloaded from Window Store. Map key to do audio device switch

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just use windows 10 until microsoft stop supporting on Oct. 14, 2025

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.