Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Should i just whack the te-d01g or wait for the te-bd21f? saw that these are the first multi driver truly wireless earphones.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
just whacked the aviot te-d01g for $159, hopefully i wont cancel the order and get the klipsch t5 instead.

iduncheckmail

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone came across true wireless earphone that are NOT in-ear type? . Similar to AirPods .

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Anyone came across true wireless earphone that are NOT in-ear type? . Similar to AirPods .

urbanista stockholm,ticpods but then most ppl get other true wireless earbuds for the in ear performace. if u dw something thats in ear airpods will be a great choice due to the excellent connectivity.

iduncheckmail

Master Member
Reaction score
urbanista stockholm,ticpods but then most ppl get other true wireless earbuds for the in ear performace. if u dw something thats in ear airpods will be a great choice due to the excellent connectivity.

Thanks. This is interesting. Haven't came across these until you mentioned. Yup, i may end up getting the airpods. Just want the wireless convenience without shoving stuff into the ear canal.

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. This is interesting. Haven't came across these until you mentioned. Yup, i may end up getting the airpods. Just want the wireless convenience without shoving stuff into the ear canal.
Suggest you get airpod, I had sabbat x12 and airpod, airpod has better sq and connects to iphone faster and most convenient.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using the saba e12 for about a week, I miss my Mifo o5. Smaller charging case, better build quality and better fit from the Mifo o5 won me over even though sabbat e12 is more convenient with is Type C and wireless charging.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kz t1 battery life like quite bad, 2+ hours only?

You hooted ah? they rate at 3 hrs, but normally my usage get like 20% less than manufacturer's rating. So like maybe 2+ hrs only. Which is like the main thing stopping me from hooting. haha.

morkutao

Reaction score
Kz t1 battery life like quite bad, 2+ hours only?

wah 2+ hours quite bad ah..

commute from home to work, work to home.. then ki chia liao

but as of sound quality leh? how is it comparable to an IEM ah? i'm using shure se215 now

ParkJinYoung

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah 2+ hours quite bad ah..

commute from home to work, work to home.. then ki chia liao

but as of sound quality leh? how is it comparable to an IEM ah? i'm using shure se215 now
Can charge during work ma

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.