Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best TWS for Zoom/Teams/Phone Call on Android/Windows in noisy places any recommendation? Give a few suggestions maybe. I thought Jabra is good. Had the Jabra Elite 85t. It's almost trash even in slightly noisy environment.
Jabra earbuds is mainly designed to work with Smartphones, not with laptops and PC.

If you need wireless earbuds for long Zoom calls or phone calls, then I highly suggest you to get single-sided wireless earbuds.

recently, I tested a single-sided wireless earphone called J1, which is mainly designed for phone calls…
you can skip all the way to the Mic test segment and listen the mic quality. You be the judge :)

EISREHO J1 Wireless Handsfree Bluetooth Headset Full Review + Mic test

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best TWS for Zoom/Teams/Phone Call on Android/Windows in noisy places any recommendation? Give a few suggestions maybe. I thought Jabra is good. Had the Jabra Elite 85t. It's almost trash even in slightly noisy environment.
Try sony linkbuds and not linkbuds S. Sony linkbuds is good for video conference etc. When I rode a bike, my friend can't even hear the bike engine nor road traffic.

TheOutsider

Reaction score
Try sony linkbuds and not linkbuds S. Sony linkbuds is good for video conference etc. When I rode a bike, my friend can't even hear the bike engine nor road traffic.

But the openness won't make it a problem listening to the other party?

TheOutsider

Reaction score
Jabra earbuds is mainly designed to work with Smartphones, not with laptops and PC.

If you need wireless earbuds for long Zoom calls or phone calls, then I highly suggest you to get single-sided wireless earbuds.

recently, I tested a single-sided wireless earphone called J1, which is mainly designed for phone calls…
you can skip all the way to the Mic test segment and listen the mic quality. You be the judge :)

EISREHO J1 Wireless Handsfree Bluetooth Headset Full Review + Mic test

Nah. 85t is just a pure failure. Many people on the web also complaining like worse than 65t. Any TWS?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But the openness won't make it a problem listening to the other party?
If u mainly using for calls and conference, no issue as this is so far the best I had ever came across. No issue with hearing others for me in noisy environments. If u want music with bass, skip this then. I'm using this at work and after work, I'll switch to other tws for music.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah. 85t is just a pure failure. Many people on the web also complaining like worse than 65t. Any TWS?
Not too sure about your budget… but if you don’t wish to spend alot
A few months back I did a compilation on the mic quality of affordable tws
Best tws wireless Earbuds for Phone calls & Zoom?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I havent. Though I have the HT03

purely according to HT05 specs… it seems like a huge step up from HT03.

It seems like its much more worthy to get the HT05 since its only 40+ dollars in shopee
Thanks. Hoot with whatever 7-7 deals I can bundle, paid around $36 for ht05. 👍

TheOutsider

Reaction score
Not too sure about your budget… but if you don’t wish to spend alot
A few months back I did a compilation on the mic quality of affordable tws
Best tws wireless Earbuds for Phone calls & Zoom?
Wow let me finish the whole video see if got anything catching my attention.

Seriously I went through a number of TWS with the latest being Jabra Elite 85t. Thought it will do the job well enough but nah... Disappointed, just as bad as those I had before it haha. Not using Apple else I think I go airpods d.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seriously I went through a number of TWS with the latest being Jabra Elite 85t. Thought it will do the job well enough but nah... Disappointed, just as bad as those I had before it haha. Not using Apple else I think I go airpods d.
Jabra Elite 85t is good for music but once it comes to calls… GG liao

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I havent. Though I have the HT03

purely according to HT05 specs… it seems like a huge step up from HT03.

It seems like its much more worthy to get the HT05 since its only 40+ dollars in shopee
By the way, while waiting for my HT05 to be delivered. I was searching around for a casing to hold it, then i notice it actually resembles T13. I cannot find a casing for HT05, you think T13 should fit as well?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, while waiting for my HT05 to be delivered. I was searching around for a casing to hold it, then i notice it actually resembles T13. I cannot find a casing for HT05, you think T13 should fit as well?
I am not sure cuz I don’t have QCY T13
Paiseh

Watzzup

Reaction score

What is airpods d?

CarharttBoy

Reaction score
Sony Wf-1000XM4 or Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless?

On Amazon with discounts & promotions applied, I can get the Sony's @ $218 and Sennheiser's @ $70 but can't decide between the 2.

Honeydewz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suey AF bought until a faulty Klipsch earbud due to policy either I suck thumb waste more money to ship back and keep earbud as a paperweight... but other buyers seem to get working earbud...

heng I never post links if not I may indirectly sabo ppl here...

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!! Sell faulty set as working set?
Why so Orh xim???

Honeydewz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!! Sell faulty set as working set?
Why so Orh xim???
jus suay that why i cannot buy expensive stuff

8/10 times I buy premium stuff sure will spoil... :frown:

now i see 1000xm4 tempted to hoot but scare hoot alr also faulty need to go repair...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.