Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is a suitable upgrade? Coming from Soundcore Space A40. Hope these are the same category/range. What is the advantage of a earbud with stem like Liberty, versus those without like Space A40, is it call clarity?
  • Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
  • Edifier Tws 1 Pro 2
Earbuds with stem to me is easier to handle and they also stay in the ear better. Anyway i vote for Liberty 4 NC. The price is too good. I’ve seen it as low at $65 during sales period when you can stack the vouchers.

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Which is a suitable upgrade? Coming from Soundcore Space A40. Hope these are the same category/range. What is the advantage of a earbud with stem like Liberty, versus those without like Space A40, is it call clarity?
  • Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
  • Edifier Tws 1 Pro 2
What issues with a40 are you unhappy about, that you are seeking to upgrade?

Asking as a40 seems similar price range to 4 nc iirc

Stem design doesn't automatically mean better call clarity

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earbuds with stem to me is easier to handle and they also stay in the ear better. Anyway i vote for Liberty 4 NC. The price is too good. I’ve seen it as low at $65 during sales period when you can stack the vouchers.

Thanks for the SIC. will camp till around that price and hoot.

hooting to replace sony xf1000xm3 and moondrop space travel.

rerear

Reaction score
For me not much issues with a40, just looking to try others, and have a backup pair cos sometimes I forget to bring them along, to fro.

If there is one thing I am wondering whether can be better on a40, is the ANC, feels insufficient.

But I agree with the comment above that stem type earbuds might be easier to handle, less likely to drop and damage.

Last edited:

edmwing

Reaction score
Nobody here use Redmi bud4 active or lite around $20? I bought the very first redmi bud ($20+) and it lasted almost 5 years until I lost it recently. Need a cheap replacement for teams call or occasional runs.

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought OnePlus ear buds 3 at $112. Using OnePlus phone so I find it the best value

Replacing Galaxy buds 1 after 5+ years.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how r the fill now? thinking of replacing my very old fill t1 although still useable? any recommendations for a decent earbuds now?

Da_Hamster

Reaction score
U don't mind me asking how is the sound quality at this price? U used quite some time? Thanks
Yea have been using it for some time, here's my humble opinions;

- Sound quality is decent
- Noise cancellation works well
- Not very comfortable; starts to hurt my ears about 1-2 hours of usage (but you can get used to it over time)

Note; cannot power on/off without the case!
I am a person who prefers to keep my pockets light and simple and simply bring just the 2 earbuds outside (without the bulky case)

Without the case, you can either;
- Disconnect from your phone/device and it will turn off by itself after half hour
- Keep the earbuds connected to your phone to keep it connected and maintain power on (but of course it will drain and go dead within 5-6 hours)

The moment your earbuds turn off, there's no way to turn it on again even if there's still power in the earbuds. You have to put it back into the case and take it out again to turn it on.

With this said, I'm hoping to find another good alternative <$100 to buy, in the meantime I'll use my old Fiil T1 lite

sibeiTrolled

Reaction score
I am a person who prefers to keep my pockets light and simple and simply bring just the 2 earbuds outside (without the bulky case)
Ouch, as one of the person who "edged" on the 4 NC, i feel bad since it brought down your quality of life.

With this said, I'm hoping to find another good alternative <$100 to buy
I was previously eye-ing creative zen lineup.

Seems like the Zen Air Plus is able to fit your requirement of usage without case and <100 SGD?

Here's the manual
https://files.creative.com/manualdn...uvDRoye/QSG-ZenAirPlus-03EF110000000_RevB.pdf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.