......woman kpkb SPF posing with 'V' sign beside blue tent.....

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

290176463_10166320600575167_4042040334203454462_n.jpg

Tracy Lim

Dear Singapore Police Force, is this how police officers are supposed to treat a deceased? By posing
✌️
✌️
like the body beside was nothing but a background or an accessory to a photo?
Is this how you would like others to treat your deceased family member, to treat a very sad situation where someone is lost? That was my auntie lying on the ground, motionless, and decided to take her life. Instead of showing basic respect, this police officer decided it was funny and treated the situation as if it was a happy matter, like he just won a trophy, a game or a prize. Is a dead body a prize to police officers? Is there no integrity on how a police officer should behave, especially when he is on duty, attending to a case involving casualty? This is utterly unacceptable and disrespectful to my family and myself and anyone who has been through death in the family. I do not wish this upon anyone, to have a uniformed officer treating their deceased family member like a joke, for his entertainment. This is the worst thing that can happen when you found your family member on the ground, lifeless, only to see a police officer making fun of it. How shameful. Shame of you, SPF. Shame on how you train your police officers.
K Shanmugam Sc, Please re look into how SPF train officers.
Please feel free to share this post, I hope no one will have to go through this like we did; rubbing salt onto the wound by someone whose profession is to protect us.

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

290176463_10166320600575167_4042040334203454462_n.jpg

Tracy Lim

Dear Singapore Police Force, is this how police officers are supposed to treat a deceased? By posing
✌️
✌️
like the body beside was nothing but a background or an accessory to a photo?
Is this how you would like others to treat your deceased family member, to treat a very sad situation where someone is lost? That was my auntie lying on the ground, motionless, and decided to take her life. Instead of showing basic respect, this police officer decided it was funny and treated the situation as if it was a happy matter, like he just won a trophy, a game or a prize. Is a dead body a prize to police officers? Is there no integrity on how a police officer should behave, especially when he is on duty, attending to a case involving casualty? This is utterly unacceptable and disrespectful to my family and myself and anyone who has been through death in the family. I do not wish this upon anyone, to have a uniformed officer treating their deceased family member like a joke, for his entertainment. This is the worst thing that can happen when you found your family member on the ground, lifeless, only to see a police officer making fun of it. How shameful. Shame of you, SPF. Shame on how you train your police officers.
K Shanmugam Sc, Please re look into how SPF train officers.
Please feel free to share this post, I hope no one will have to go through this like we did; rubbing salt onto the wound by someone whose profession is to protect us.
At least they better life than saf lol.

DjumbaDjumba

Reaction score
Hope that guy is just nsf. Just heck care because in two years can **** off.
if he is an officer, rice bowl will be affected if he is terminated, or at least kena condemned to become storeman encik

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.