Woodleigh Residence, Park Colonial, The Tre Ver

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol… this kind sure is bait listing.

“oh sorry unit no more, i bring u to other project showflat? very nice one! better than park colonial”
Then the agent recommend that $2117psf sub sale that is lower in quantum but one bedder.

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Desmond Quek,
I am interested in:
SALE - Park Colonial
4 Beds / S$ 1,999,000
https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/lis...jLThhYWQtY2Q3Njg0MzBkOGY2OjE2MjUxOTUxNjE4NjU=
Thanks!

Which stack which floor?

And then 1 whole hour no reply :s8: :s8:
Maybe this is the reply:

Unfortunately this unit is sold, would u wish to take a look at The Woodleigh Residences? It’s an integrated development with MRT and malls within, more convenient than Park Colonial and similar pricing in quantum.

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is the reply:

Unfortunately this unit is sold, would u wish to take a look at The Woodleigh Residences? It’s an integrated development with MRT and malls within, more convenient than Park Colonial and similar pricing in quantum.
“the closest to this project is the one opposite, have you seen the showflat?”

“Seen it,Too expensive:cautious:

“there is another project next to mattar mrt going to TOP next year, price is one of the more affordable city finge project. would you like to have a look?”

Falafell

Reaction score
Wow! Look at this joker with marvellous knowledge on economic fundamentals! If the 1BR is accepted at 1.5 mil, i think the govt will slap 9 more rounds of CM immediately.
xHst8QL.jpg

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Look at this joker with marvellous knowledge on economic fundamentals! If the 1BR is accepted at 1.5 mil, i think the govt will slap 9 more rounds of CM immediately.
xHst8QL.jpg
trust me $3k average psf islandwide by 2030 even earlier
just how fast USA want to print their USD only

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xHst8QL.jpg
This guy is far too bullish. And I thought I was optimistic about the current market, $1.5m in 2023 is like reaching beyond the stars, even $1.2m I find it unbelievable for Park Colonial.

I don’t even foresee the one bedder at The M (Bugis) to reach $1.5m in 2023, yet he is hoping for $1.5m at Woodleigh.

one bedder usually also see thin profit margin how to achieve $500k profits, think he might be better investing in BTC.

Falafell

Reaction score
This guy is far too bullish. And I thought I was optimistic about the current market, $1.5m in 2023 is like reaching beyond the stars, even $1.2m I find it unbelievable for Park Colonial.

I don’t even foresee the one bedder at The M (Bugis) to reach $1.5m in 2023, yet he is hoping for $1.5m at Woodleigh.
Im quite sure this person FOMO and bought during launch weekend cuz his agent tell him no time alr! But till now he doesnt even know what he bought, whats a good price and when his house even TOP 🤯

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok
Im quite sure this person FOMO and bought during launch weekend cuz his agent tell him no time alr! But till now he doesnt even know what he bought, whats a good price and when his house even TOP 🤯
hopefully he bought early during launch and didn’t pay $2000psf for Park Colonial. If he entered early I believe he could still see some good profits.

on this note I think quantum matters too.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

one bedder usually also see thin profit margin how to achieve $500k profits, think he might be better investing in BTC.
Bullish and goondu is just one fine line diff :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.