Working Holiday in Australia

cesc88

Reaction score
I don't think there is a particular period to apply - you can do it now.

You would need to make an appointment with VFS global for the application. I had an appointment on a Thursday, did my medical check up the following Wednesday, and the visa was approved the Monday after the medical check up. Pretty efficient I must say.

check out their website for more information on the steps to apply and the required documents - https://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/singapore/Work-and-Holiday.html

Good luck! When are you intending to head to Australia?

sorry, I thought the next application begins in July? can some enlighten me?

And what are the total fees y'all paid? thank u!!

xoxochellee

Reaction score
I don't think there is a particular period to apply - you can do it now.

You would need to make an appointment with VFS global for the application. I had an appointment on a Thursday, did my medical check up the following Wednesday, and the visa was approved the Monday after the medical check up. Pretty efficient I must say.

check out their website for more information on the steps to apply and the required documents - https://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/singapore/Work-and-Holiday.html

Good luck! When are you intending to head to Australia?

Thank you so much 😬😬👍🏻👍🏻

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
Hello is there anyone going for working holiday? Im applying in progress and i need to go for Ielts. Which type of ielts should i go for? Academic? What type of medical checks u all go for? If possible please recommend the clinic thanks!

cleodee

Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if anyone is looking for working holiday in Aus. Looking for a buddy!

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
working holiday in australia are similar to foreign blue collared workers in singapore.
your take home pay is subjected to hidden fees like transportation, lodging , food etc. probably a meagre amount by then.

http://www.downundr.com/scam-alert

https://www.scamnet.wa.gov.au/scamn...nd_vineyard_job_scams_targets_backpackers.htm

Well I've had pretty good luck finding jobs in regional australia. Got a job at a bar/restaurant, rent was cheap at $85 a week, bought my own car for $2k so I was only paying like $100 a month for fuel. Made around $1-1.5k a week before tax and I get free food every now and then. Saved almost 12k in 4 months of working there but the downside is there's really nothing else to do out there...

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
Well I've had pretty good luck finding jobs in regional australia. Got a job at a bar/restaurant, rent was cheap at $85 a week, bought my own car for $2k so I was only paying like $100 a month for fuel. Made around $1-1.5k a week before tax and I get free food every now and then. Saved almost 12k in 4 months of working there but the downside is there's really nothing else to do out there...
i wud say u r the top 5% who is this lucky to even get the pay and get paid....

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Precisely there's nothing much you can do that's why you could save that much..

Biggest cost is usually rent and food..

cleodee

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is interested in this and if anyone know should we apply for the visa first before looking for a job or..?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.