Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

thltetek

Reaction score
Yes yes .. got scuff in my shoes ... And looking for cheaper wax

I see. For scuffs, you should either use the Creme Polish or Renovating Creme, as they're much better in concealing and filling up the scuffs, though not 100%. Can go for Saphir Beaute De Cuir range if you want something more affordable, as it's cheaper than the more premium Medaille D'or range.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. For scuffs, you should either use the Creme Polish or Renovating Creme, as they're much better in concealing and filling up the scuffs, though not 100%. Can go for Saphir Beaute De Cuir range if you want something more affordable, as it's cheaper than the more premium Medaille D'or range.

Eh thanks... But the first items u mentioned simi brand? Buy from where

wiz

Reaction score
Same here I have a black but it is semi brogue. Thinking of size down, Heng no size

Haha yes bro, I feel you. Though I wished the captoe wasn't in black, but burgundy or dark oak as I already have a black pair of shoes.

thltetek

Reaction score
Eh thanks... But the first items u mentioned simi brand? Buy from where

They're from Saphir too. Can get them from Straits Establishment or The Quarters. I got mine from The Quarters, as they have 5% discount and membership with minimum purchase of $60, hence I one bought the items I need in a single receipt.

wrinklednails

Reaction score
Haha yes bro, I feel you. Though I wished the captoe wasn't in black, but burgundy or dark oak as I already have a black pair of shoes.

I'm stuck in the same dilemma as you! Planning to get the double monks and also eyeing the 50% off Corno Blu but already have a pair of black captoe oxfords T.T

wiz

Reaction score
I'm stuck in the same dilemma as you! Planning to get the double monks and also eyeing the 50% off Corno Blu but already have a pair of black captoe oxfords T.T

Just get the double monks and then the Corno Blu. Buy something you will really like. do it before your size runs out :)

thltetek

Reaction score

Haha I feel you bro. I might consider the Corno Blu if you or some other bro doesn't mind getting the black captoe haha.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread needs more pics! These just arrived today, my first pair of monk straps. With Carmina factory installed metal toe cap :).

Also ordered a cordovan oxford, still in production so they shipped me this one first! How nice!

xOuI0Jm_d.jpg

iDV9NQl_d.jpg

thltetek

Reaction score
This thread needs more pics! These just arrived today, my first pair of monk straps. With Carmina factory installed metal toe cap :).

Also ordered a cordovan oxford, still in production so they shipped me this one first! How nice!

xOuI0Jm_d.jpg

iDV9NQl_d.jpg

Congrats on your new additions. Looking good bro. Remember to share updates haha.

wiz

Reaction score

xOuI0Jm_d.jpg

iDV9NQl_d.jpg

Agree we need more pictures... very nice monk strap. What is that color and last?

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BROWN VEGANO ALCUDIA last.. I usually go for rain/forest so first time trying this, but it fits well.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
double monks are REALLY growing on me.

i thought they were really ugly at first but each time i see them, i get poisoned just a litttle bit more

zhane

Master Member
Reaction score

xOuI0Jm_d.jpg

iDV9NQl_d.jpg

how does alcudia last compare with rain last?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.