World of warcraft ... new expansion

Jason.OnEarth

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a link to a guide on what to do after hitting 60. I is jitao blur liao.

Me too :D after 60 i level my alt using threads of fate :flash: I believe you can go for dungeons to upgrade your gear and then start raiding at castle

kamekameha

Reaction score
What is threads of fate?? Haha. I just realised i need to finish the WHOLE campaign then can join covenent. Bo bian go finish all now. Sad

Me too :D after 60 i level my alt using threads of fate :flash: I believe you can go for dungeons to upgrade your gear and then start raiding at castle

Jason.OnEarth

Master Member
Reaction score
What is threads of fate?? Haha. I just realised i need to finish the WHOLE campaign then can join covenent. Bo bian go finish all now. Sad

you just need to finish the boring story once on your account, there after subsequent characters will be offered a choice to skip the campaign, straightforward join covenant and level super fast with better drops ilevel by doing world quests and dungeons from 50-60 then can go LFR

kamekameha

Reaction score
Ah ok thanks.

On the map u see the quest with a dragon portrait ard it means what?

And which is the weekly quest. I see ppl guide say need to do weekly quest for renown lvls.

you just need to finish the boring story once on your account, there after subsequent characters will be offered a choice to skip the campaign, straightforward join covenant and level super fast with better drops ilevel by doing world quests and dungeons from 50-60 then can go LFR

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.