Wow, PInky getting bolder and bolder

xLupDup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Biden administration is hopeless, even our PM can teach them a trick or two about politics.
Actually sometimes i wonder who is running the show.. biden himself or the team supporting him

speedstream

Reaction score
Actually sometimes i wonder who is running the show.. biden himself or the team supporting him
Many forum users have branded Biden as senile lah, slow lah, etc...... that is one thing.
The mess his administration left behind at Afghan will be long lasting.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is the opposite.. Trump himself running the show all by himself making decisions based on his gut feeling and he think he is the best and knows everything, ignoring his team of advisors :)

Which one is worse?
1) A president who makes the decision all by himself or
2) A president who makes decision based on what his team advises?

For 1) if the president is clever and smart and able to make sound decision, then is ok.. u think trump is smart? :)

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
Many forum users have branded Biden as senile lah, slow lah, etc...... that is one thing.
Trump was the one who pulled out of Afghan.. Biden just never stopped it what..

blurwulf

Banned
Reaction score
He is telling the angmoh not to throw straws against the wind.
Lol, he also see angmoh no up liao.

Mr.Chibaboom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoa jin satki man this pinky now can school sleepy joe on how to run and conduct foreign diplomacy wor

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my thoughts, i prefer our PM remain quiet and dont say much.
Other countries also never, why us chiong in front?

Dinoboyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
always pump and dump then in the end its the natives who would ultimately suffer. :frown:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.