Wow. Shopping mall no need wear mask?

Courage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro have you tried that before?

I saw an actual incident before a few weeks ago (we were in a restaurant and the commotion was out in the mall's walkway main area), nothing much could be done by the security and the complainant just took pics and left. Unless blow up in social media...... but then again nowadays quite different from last time. Last time still have red shirts around, can really utilise the power of social media and sjw.

It's not really super duper rare nowadays that you can chance people not wearing masks in lift, malls and i even saw like twice even on the MRT.

So while i am still pro mask, i also understand that it might be easier to live and let live, nothing is going to happen unless you really "go all out". If we were still in Feb/Mar 2022 or 2021 period then still got good chance for support.
I will ask them to put on mask. If they refuse I will take pictures and tell them I will make a report to OneService and tell them these pics will also go to social media. Last step I will go to Security and Security works 100% of the time

So far 99% of people will wear mask after I verbally asked them to. Majority just forgot after coming from outdoor or after drinking

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score
I will ask them to put on mask. If they refuse I will take pictures and tell them I will make a report to OneService and tell them these pics will also go to social media. Last step I will go to Security and Security works 100% of the time

So far 99% of people will wear mask after I verbally asked them to. Some just forgot after coming from outdoor or after drinking
chiu work as SDA before?.. wait kena hoot den go hospital.. no worth

pinkcow

Reaction score
sinkies have a thick skull. masks is to reduce the distance virus droplets travel and reduce chance of you transmitting violently. It wasn't really there to protect you. edmw really oppie everything until kumgong

tldr;

masks mandate is to protect people from aholes like you, not protect aholes like you

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
here in spore, when you are indoors, mask a must.
when outdoor, optional .
right?

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
sinkies have a thick skull. masks is to reduce the distance virus droplets travel and reduce chance of you transmitting violently. It wasn't really there to protect you. edmw really oppie everything until kumgong

tldr;

masks mandate is to protect people from aholes like you, not protect aholes like you
At the bus stop just now there were 2 males mask off sneeze in air...

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far 99% of people will wear mask after I verbally asked them to. Majority just forgot after coming from outdoor or after drinking

Will still work lah majority cases now ba.......but i suspect as time goes by this would be less and less effective, simply coz more and more cases of such things happening be it legit cases like food delivery folks entering lift or people going into AC space of ATM machines and forgot to don masks, then the law abiding people would just eventually give up asking others to mask up.

Just like last time when the relaxation of outdoor mask wearing took place, few people took off their mask, now is so much more liao, sure got more and more "spillover" effect be it legit forgot or purposely wanna test the system ones.

I now don't even bother for my estate's lift liao, every day sure have quite a few, then the better ones in the lift they see you then put on mask, which is of course nearly useless by then liao. Some don't bother even if you stare at them. Some superheros morning peak period with many in the lift even sniffing away, i guess they could claim morning allergic rhinitis as a reason, but nobody really knows right. :ROFLMAO: Coz ultimately i also dont wanna be recognised as a mask nazi, somemore in the same estate that i live in. :ROFLMAO:

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays a lot of Thai celebrities come SG. The market here willing to splurge on them.

a few weeks ago also saw a thai celeb, I don't even know who. but I heard a lot of Thai language being spoken and some people saying it is a Thai actress In Fendi, she also no wear mask inside the shop, everyone wearing but not her. Then all the fans waiting outside with their cameras to take photo of her.

Feels extremely weird.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.