WTS various wallets and frangrances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.