Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

contacted

Reaction score
How is everybody enjoying their headset? I tried the EQ settings in a few pages back but so far I went back to the default Game preset.

Slavor

Reaction score
How is everybody enjoying their headset? I tried the EQ settings in a few pages back but so far I went back to the default Game preset.
I can’t comment on its sound quality compared to other headsets as I’m not an audiophile, but build wise it’s quite solid j guess. I like that they have good features like
adjusting mix between game and chat, and utilise a physical dial on the headset to adjust sound.
I personally find it a bit too tight for me (my helmet size in army was usually bigger than my bunk mates haha), but I don’t game for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch so it wouldn’t bother me.

contacted

Reaction score
I can’t comment on its sound quality compared to other headsets as I’m not an audiophile, but build wise it’s quite solid j guess. I like that they have good features like
adjusting mix between game and chat, and utilise a physical dial on the headset to adjust sound.
I personally find it a bit too tight for me (my helmet size in army was usually bigger than my bunk mates haha), but I don’t game for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch so it wouldn’t bother me.
lol me too, i'm 1.8m tall so I think I've quite a big head too. I have it set to the longest/biggest setting on the bands. What I do is to stretch it out when I'm not using by putting it on my XSX.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first game so far, is Forza Horizon 4.

But this one game alone, is worth the purchase of Series S for me already, crazy good.

I love and have always been playing racing games, but this is another level man.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I tried the EQ settings, and compared with the Game Preset, I think I prefer the Game preset more. I also added + 6 to the Bass Boost. I love boomy sfx.

SR1984

Reaction score
ordered the headset from ms store just wondering do you all received the headset the same date as ms stated for estimated delivery?

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI there is some restock of the Xbox Series X around the island today, Challenger @ JEM and Gamemartz @ Funan however unsure currently is they are still available or OOS

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Nv use Xbox before . Just gotten my Xbox series x . We need a game pass to play online ? How about the Xbox game pass ultimate ? Can the free game from game pass play online with other ppl ?
Eg
Like Me and my friend both with game pass the game can play online with ea other ?

contacted

Reaction score
Nv use Xbox before . Just gotten my Xbox series x . We need a game pass to play online ? How about the Xbox game pass ultimate ? Can the free game from game pass play online with other ppl ?
Eg
Like Me and my friend both with game pass the game can play online with ea other ?
Technically you need Xbox Live Gold for online play, but this is already included in Game Pass Ultimate (GPU). So I suggest getting GPU. Yea if you and your friend can play together once both you guys get GPU. GPU is similar to Netflix, as long as it's an active subscription, you can play any game from their library of games.

SR1984

Reaction score
One thing to note, once the game is removed from the game pass library, you won’t be able to play it even if you download the game to your xbox before.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
series x in stock on amazon.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Lego Marvel Collection, comprising of 3 titles and their respective DLC/Season Passes, is on sale on US Store at US$11.99 (~S$15.93). Quite a good deal, as compared to the same sale on the SG Store (S$39.95).

Just go to Amazon.com to buy a USD$15 xbox gift card and then redeem it on US Store. the same content would be available and "owned" on SG store. good to monitor both store fronts. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.