Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Scary or not? Lol.

Btw anyone play BF V on Xbox? How's the current multiplayer population? Have Asia servers with good ping to play? Feel like downloading it again after disappoint 2042.
Plays like L4D, with spruced up graphics, card system, more characters etc. Good that it is coming to Game Pass on Day One, save money for other games.

Reviews seem good, but best played in multiplayer

Last edited:

Cedesria

Reaction score
Guys,

Planning to a console game for my boy. He wanted PS5 but I dont think it is worthwhile due to the price rig.

May I know where is best plc to get Xbox series S?
As I have all the next Gen consoles, PS5, Xbox X and Nintendo switch.

I think Nintendo switch is very good for kids (4-12 years old).

But if your kid is older, I honestly enjoy PS5 more as they have more next gen exclusives such as Ratchet & Clank, Miles Morales, Death Loop, Ghost of Tsushima (remaster), Demons Soul (remaster), Spider-Man (remaster). the graphics are really top notch.

but in terms of cost, Xbox X with game pass ultimate is really cost saving. But sadly Xbox exclusives for next generation not all released (forza 5).

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plays like L4D, with spruced up graphics, card system, more characters etc. Good that it is coming to Game Pass on Day One, save money for other games.

Reviews seem good, but best played in multiplayer
Ok downloading now.

dngth

Reaction score
Guys,

Im trying to purchase the Xbox fm Microsoft site. There is an option to purchase Xbox Live Gold membership for 3 months at $20+ as part of the bundle.

Shld I get it or Game Pass Ultimate shld be suffice? Seem that Game Pass Ultimate is $1 per month for new member..

Cedesria

Reaction score
Guys,

Im trying to purchase the Xbox fm Microsoft site. There is an option to purchase Xbox Live Gold membership for 3 months at $20+ as part of the bundle.

Shld I get it or Game Pass Ultimate shld be suffice? Seem that Game Pass Ultimate is $1 per month for new member..
Don’t. U can buy the Xbox live gold Cd keys for $52 sgd. but 3 of them then convert all to game pass ultimate for 3 years for $1 sgd. so roughly is $52 X3 + $1= $157~$160 for 3 years of game pass ultimate.

dngth

Reaction score
Don’t. U can buy the Xbox live gold Cd keys for $52 sgd. but 3 of them then convert all to game pass ultimate for 3 years for $1 sgd. so roughly is $52 X3 + $1= $157~$160 for 3 years of game pass ultimate.
How do I get the Xbox Live Gold CD key?

Cedesria

Reaction score
How do I get the Xbox Live Gold CD key?
Go to cdkeys.com and buy 3 sets of Xbox Live gold (Brazil) for $37 usd each.
Then use vpn to set location as Brazil and activate the redemption codes in Microsoft.

IllImpress3393

Reaction score
Go to cdkeys.com and buy 3 sets of Xbox Live gold (Brazil) for $37 usd each.
Then use vpn to set location as Brazil and activate the redemption codes in Microsoft.
Hey there, so does that mean I must create a Microsoft account after activating the VPN? Or can I just create the Microsoft account first but then redeem the codes after turning on the VPN?

IllImpress3393

Reaction score
Also reporting in, Krisflyer shop dropped about 30 units today at 5:30pm, dunno if anybody managed to get them (I succeeded, so I am pleased to join the community)

scorpy81

Reaction score
I have 3 years of xbox live gold in my account already. Now i have a 14 days gpu code....can anyone continue to tell me how to continue what to do?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Just played through Act 1, Chapter 1. Fairly straight forward, get from one safe room to another, along the way may need to activate some bridge or power structure etc, which usually attract hordes that you need to defend against. Idle too long, the game director will send some mob or bigger infected monster to your locale to zor zor you abit.

plenty of guns, across the usual categories of SMG, Shotties, Sniper rifle, Assault Rifles, MGs, hand-guns, melee weapons (Bat, Machete, Axe - there could be more), molotov cocktails, grenades. There are also attachments like extended mag, scope, butt stocks, barrels etc.

although a bit redundant as you dun see your character most of the time (you playing in first person), there is a choice of character customisation where you can change the attire of your character. I chose Holly and i just made her wear leggings (hehehe). See below pic... pretty obvioous who Holly is right? :p~
E0rFXuHVUAIEvi-

to spice things up, there is a deck of cards system to change certain attributes during the game, such as making you reload faster by 20%, easier to spot the gears currency (used to buy things) scattered in the game, more stamina, more enemies appearing etc

there is a sort of game hub where you can run around and talk to the NPCs, go to the shooting range to try the different weapons. seems pretty easy to get into a game, though I have not explored deep to see how the cross-platform play is like, whether i can restrict to just console players, and other game modes that earn special rewards etc. You can also take note of your unique username for others playing on other platform to locate and join you (mine is Dr Baldwin#0707).

Not bad, I can see this game will take me away from Aliens FTE for some time (and no, not just because of Holly in her leggings. LOL)

raylcc78

Reaction score
I have 3 years of xbox live gold in my account already. Now i have a 14 days gpu code....can anyone continue to tell me how to continue what to do?
Turn off your VPN, redeem your 14 days GPU code.
You should see the next charge for ultimate is in 3 years time and gold has been converted.

pai000000

Reaction score
Just played through Act 1, Chapter 1. Fairly straight forward, get from one safe room to another, along the way may need to activate some bridge or power structure etc, which usually attract hordes that you need to defend against. Idle too long, the game director will send some mob or bigger infected monster to your locale to zor zor you abit.

plenty of guns, across the usual categories of SMG, Shotties, Sniper rifle, Assault Rifles, MGs, hand-guns, melee weapons (Bat, Machete, Axe - there could be more), molotov cocktails, grenades. There are also attachments like extended mag, scope, butt stocks, barrels etc.

although a bit redundant as you dun see your character most of the time (you playing in first person), there is a choice of character customisation where you can change the attire of your character. I chose Holly and i just made her wear leggings (hehehe). See below pic... pretty obvioous who Holly is right? :p~
E0rFXuHVUAIEvi-

to spice things up, there is a deck of cards system to change certain attributes during the game, such as making you reload faster by 20%, easier to spot the gears currency (used to buy things) scattered in the game, more stamina, more enemies appearing etc

there is a sort of game hub where you can run around and talk to the NPCs, go to the shooting range to try the different weapons. seems pretty easy to get into a game, though I have not explored deep to see how the cross-platform play is like, whether i can restrict to just console players, and other game modes that earn special rewards etc. You can also take note of your unique username for others playing on other platform to locate and join you (mine is Dr Baldwin#0707).

Not bad, I can see this game will take me away from Aliens FTE for some time (and no, not just because of Holly in her leggings. LOL)

Sounds fun, how you find it compared to WWZ?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Sounds fun, how you find it compared to WWZ?
I like to see my player character model in the game, so I got to give props to WWZ on that area. However, I find gun-play is more satisfying on B4B. Each has its merits. I prefer B4B though.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to see my player character model in the game, so I got to give props to WWZ on that area. However, I find gun-play is more satisfying on B4B. Each has its merits. I prefer B4B though.
Can play together with you, maybe tomorrow night.

Still rushing through Netflix's Midnight Mass tonight lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.