Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

mountainhill

Reaction score
Don't see any thread about Xbox Series S/X around, so starting this one.
Apologies if duplicate.

I pre-ordered Xbox Series X from Hachi and they say it will be delivered on 10th or 11th Nov.
I also just got myself Xbox Game Pass.

Anyone else onboard Xbox Series?
Do you see good value with the combination of Xbox + Game Pass?

candyjack

Reaction score
If the game list suit you you will feel good value as the price for a game is like 50 to 70 while u can play 2 to 3 months on game pass for multiple games. For me I am getting game pass and Cyberpunk 2077.

qrsy2k

Reaction score
Ordered from Microsoft website. Looking forward for the xcloud!

bleachberu

Reaction score
Likely to get cyberpunk also and game pass if there’s more value there. Think I manage to get the series X from Hachi. Unlike PS5...zzz

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently on game pass for pc and enjoying very much Forza 7 and Gears 5 now..
Decided to sell my series X as I think pc is about the same in terms of games available.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any site still got xbox series x preorder nov batch?

By now, all the pre-orders will be for Dec batch. Anyway, no point getting the first batch. Might as well wait a month and see if there are any teething issues.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently on game pass for pc and enjoying very much Forza 7 and Gears 5 now..
Decided to sell my series X as I think pc is about the same in terms of games available.

This has always been the downside of Xbox, i.e. no game exclusivity. What you find on Xbox, they will make their way into PC as well. However this time round, I am happy to get the Series X due to,
1. It looks like it will run most games up to 4K well,
2. Low power consumption as compared to a high end PC
3. Optimized storage that loads a lot quicker even than a PC with a PCI-E 4 SSD
4. Its a lot more affordable - SGD 699 is cheaper than the MSRP of a RTX 3070 that starts from more than 700 bucks.

After all, most of the games I play are hack and slash. No RTS or FPS for me.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See the reputation. And never pay full amount first.

I will never recommend anyone to put in whatever amount as a "deposit". Reputable shops generally don't require deposits. Moreover, these are highly anticipated new products which will sell itself even if you decide to pull out, so all the more there is no need for any deposit from buyer.

redbluebob

Reaction score
JxpDXBS.jpg
I ordered from Microsoft website, got an email saying the date of delivery had changed to 28 Oct. Way ealier just couple day from now, anyone's same?

https://pasteboard.co/JxpDXBS.jpg

Last edited:

mountainhill

Reaction score
JxpDXBS.jpg
I ordered from Microsoft website, got an email saying the date of delivery had changed to 28 Oct. Way ealier just couple day from now, anyone's same?

https://pasteboard.co/JxpDXBS.jpg

I pre ordered from Hachi. Haven't received any firmed delivery date yet. But according to their customer support,I should receive it on day 1 or 2. I presume Nov 10 or 11.

Interested to know how it pans out for you.

qrsy2k

Reaction score
I received the same but received another email today saying it was a system error and will ship from 30 Nov :s11:

haliotis81

Reaction score
Anyone know the havey normam installment still have? I think of getting series x.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.