Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I bought GTAV last night (it is on 50% discount), and then this morning, I read news that GTAV will be offered on Game Pass shortly. https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/6/22369834/grand-theft-auto-v-xbox-game-pass-xcloud

Good thing I was checking on the status of my headset (same here, have no news no updates on shipping), and then I saw that can refund digital purchase (yay). I was too used to PSN's no refund policy, so it did not occur to me that I could request for a refund on purchased Xbox digital titles. The whole process was simple and within a few clicks, my request was raised. Even more surprising was that within 1 min, my request for refund was approved via email.

Working in office this week (4 days then 1 day WFH), so hopefully when I am WFH that day, my headset gets delivered.

Last edited:

Slavor

Reaction score
I bought GTAV last night (it is on 50% discount), and then this morning, I read news that GTAV will be offered on Game Pass shortly. https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/6/22369834/grand-theft-auto-v-xbox-game-pass-xcloud

Good thing I was checking on the status of my headset (same here, have no news no updates on shipping), and then I saw that can refund digital purchase (yay). I was too used to PSN's no refund policy, so it did not occur to me that I could request for a refund on purchased Xbox digital titles. The whole process was simple and within a few clicks, my request was raised. Even more surprising was that within 1 min, my request for refund was approved via email.

Working in office this week (4 days then 1 day WFH), so hopefully when I am WFH that day, my headset gets delivered.
Nice. Can’t wait to finally play gta v too, and don’t have to turn down the volume at home once I get my headset too.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody receive their Xbox wireless headset ordered through MS website? Estimated delivery was supposed to be today but until now haven’t received any shipping notification.
Got mine from playe. Got shipping notifications awaiting delivery.

contacted

Reaction score
anybody receive their Xbox wireless headset ordered through MS website? Estimated delivery was supposed to be today but until now haven’t received any shipping notification.
Oh just saw an update, received an email at 620pm that order has been dispatched. Got a Speedpost tracking number however tracking number not found. So I guess Friday ba

contacted

Reaction score

Ah same, I refunded 2 game liao. Very impressed with the speed and simplicity.

porker997

Reaction score
Nice updates gents. Was waiting for GTA5 on game pass myself and the headset to play at night. Unfortunately couldn’t get the headset and now OOS...

Slavor

Reaction score
Oh just saw an update, received an email at 620pm that order has been dispatched. Got a Speedpost tracking number however tracking number not found. So I guess Friday ba
Lucky you. Still no shipment email...

Fizzical

Reaction score
Got lucky with a set of xbox series x..got another controller at 20% off...
Can't wait to get my hand on it. Usually how long before they deliver? Mine estimated 13 April...bought on 7th...can get earlier?

contacted

Reaction score
Lucky you. Still no shipment email...

:) Checking on the Tracking #, Speedpost haven't receive the package. So I guess tomorrow then will get.

Got lucky with a set of xbox series x..got another controller at 20% off...
Can't wait to get my hand on it. Usually how long before they deliver? Mine estimated 13 April...bought on 7th...can get earlier?

Doubt so, based on the experience with the headset and IIRC when the Series X launched it was also 1-2 days after the estimated date. So for you should be 14-15 April :)

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Xbox Wireless Headset
Quantity 1
Estimated delivery: 07 April 2021
Delivery Method: Standard

The "Estimated delivery" to Speedpost to be exact.
When I got the SMS from Speedpost, got me all excited until I read the part where your parcel is on its way to US (instead of to me), jit tau sian jit pua.

Then Speedpost don't allow the option to leave the parcel at the door, so have to go to the nearest Singpost PO to pick it up if not at home to receive it, double sianz.

contacted

Reaction score
Xbox Wireless Headset
Quantity 1
Estimated delivery: 07 April 2021
Delivery Method: Standard

The "Estimated delivery" to Speedpost to be exact.
When I got the SMS from Speedpost, got me all excited until I read the part where your parcel is on its way to US (instead of to me), jit tau sian jit pua.

Then Speedpost don't allow the option to leave the parcel at the door, so have to go to the nearest Singpost PO to pick it up if not at home to receive it, double sianz.
Pop Station possible? That's more convenient.

Slavor

Reaction score
Sian until now haven’t gotten my shipment notification yet for the headset. Called their hotline and they say wait a few more days 🙄

contacted

Reaction score
My headset delivered today. From playe they use J&T
NICE! Again the official vendor is slower other retailers. My Speedpost tracking number says HK at the end and there is a 'cross border Singapore' in the Service Type so maybe shipping from HK and need to wait even longer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.