Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With GPU I find it hard to justify buying new games…

maybe except battlefield 2042 lah, that one looks so sexy lol
Have a feeling it MIGHT be day 1 sia, if the way they say they wanna do it like live service & ongoing IAP style. So that can get more users in, cause BF is lacking in the community size now compared to CoD.

Slavor

Reaction score
Have a feeling it MIGHT be day 1 sia, if the way they say they wanna do it like live service & ongoing IAP style. So that can get more users in, cause BF is lacking in the community size now compared to CoD.
I think better keep our expectations in check, BF is such a big franchise that they’ll sell well regardless of game pass.

I hope to be wrong though! Haha

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think better keep our expectations in check, BF is such a big franchise that they’ll sell well regardless of game pass.

I hope to be wrong though! Haha
Yeah not expecting it, but won't be surprised if it is that kind.

BF5 was quite a disappointment I think for EA in terms of sales. Because of all the backlash from the marketing if I remember correctly.

That's why I think this time round they might do Day 1 for GamePass to get more players on it, to sell in-game stuffs.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Happy that Back4Blood is on Game Pass day one!

Good... cos i want to buy Aliens Fireteam day one.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
maybe except battlefield 2042 lah, that one looks so sexy lol

BF5 was quite a disappointment I think for EA in terms of sales. Because of all the backlash from the marketing if I remember correctly.

BF 2042 is multiplayer only. The most important question is will there be official ranked SG servers? I'm talking console, not PC. If it's the usual EA Asia servers hosted in Japan, then confirm will have ping and latency issues.

Slavor

Reaction score
BF 2042 is multiplayer only. The most important question is will there be official ranked SG servers? I'm talking console, not PC. If it's the usual EA Asia servers hosted in Japan, then confirm will have ping and latency issues.
If have cross play then I think higher chance of SG servers too.

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
Planning to get XBox series, but not sure Series S or X. Any advice? The X series is out of stock everywhere with no ETA.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for X. Better spec and can output 4K.

I got mine few months back and mainly Playing game pass.

Microsoft website on and off will have stock just need to monitor it

Slavor

Reaction score
Planning to get XBox series, but not sure Series S or X. Any advice? The X series is out of stock everywhere with no ETA.
At the same time also check out Reddit when people say there is stock on MS website, even if it’s other country MS website.

qwerty_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for Forza 5 and next gen-games.
Any Xbox Series s users facing storage issue now?

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried downloading the entire game pass library? I have a Series X and added the 1tb ssd Seagate already. Just plugged in a spare 4tb hdd I have lying around for fun
.Wonder what it would take to dl the whole thing 😂😂😂

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for Forza 5 and next gen-games.
Any Xbox Series s users facing storage issue now?
Half for me.

I only left 25GB, but it's also a good thing for me, because I have 4 games haven't started lol.

Too much space, I'll just download a lot but never touch them, still playing FH4 lol.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Go for X. Better spec and can output 4K.

I got mine few months back and mainly Playing game pass.

Microsoft website on and off will have stock just need to monitor it
How much is the Series X?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just purchased a 12TB WD Duo Book HDD last night ;) that should be enough on top of my 1TB+1TB Xbox X + Seagate expansion card
Enough storage, but got enough time to play? Lol, I fill up my Series S SSD but still playing 1 game only, can't put down FH4 man. Come Nov when 5 comes out, I think back to it again.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Enough storage, but got enough time to play? Lol, I fill up my Series S SSD but still playing 1 game only, can't put down FH4 man. Come Nov when 5 comes out, I think back to it again.
hahaha true!!!! i'm playing minecraft dungeons as i'm loving the grind and FH4. FH4 looks AMAZING on TV man (82" LG 120hz)

but i got a 6 and 3 year old son so the next 3 years of games for them taken care of

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.