Reaction score
For the gamepass trick
Can I use my existing sg Hotmail?

Vpn to brazil
Redeem sub
Convert to gamepass?

Cedesria

Reaction score
Hey im new to xbox, has always been a ps gamer. Where to get the xgpu code? I only see $1 trial for 1 month, is that the one?
You had redeemed all the Xbox live gold? If you had redeemed Xbox gold live, proceed to redeem the $1 gpu. Once u redeem they will auto convert.

saddams wife

Reaction score
Hi Bros.
For the gamepass trick
Can I use my existing sg Hotmail?

Vpn to brazil
Redeem sub
Convert to gamepass?
Hi Bro.

In step three "convert to game pass" , some of us faced regions issues.

In this case, please don't waste time like me to troubleshoot by myself. As suggested by another bro , it is faster to call 18008185250 and they will address it.

IllImpress3393

Reaction score
You had redeemed all the Xbox live gold? If you had redeemed Xbox gold live, proceed to redeem the $1 gpu. Once u redeem they will auto convert.
Hey man, when you buy off cdkey.com, will they ask you for your phone number to verify? Or don't have?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just completed downloading BF5 again and had a great time playing it.

I shall stick to BF5 instead of getting 2042. While waiting for Halo to try and also Forza!

Anyone here actively plays it?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I just completed downloading BF5 again and had a great time playing it.

I shall stick to BF5 instead of getting 2042. While waiting for Halo to try and also Forza!

Anyone here actively plays it?
I played BFV on PS4, yes pretty fun when people play the objective properly, instead of always just DM

in games that you get into, are there still many players?

downloading now also. :)
the definitive edition now on sale (all DLCs etc for 12 bucks). play some first, see how.

Last edited:

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I played BFV on PS4, yes pretty fun when people play the objective properly, instead of always just DM

the definitive edition now on sale (all DLCs etc for 12 bucks). play some first, see how.
Yeah it was packed, Japan server. I think only 2 japan servers with green ping for me, Australia is high yellow. But it's ok as long as can get into a full server with decent ping, playable with 80 ping plus minus.

Had a great time ytd even though I died quite a lot because I haven't touch BF5 yet so was learning all the controls but 5 mins in it was so much fun already.

A lot of teamwork, breakthrough mode is really fun. My first BF since BF3 haha.

pai000000

Reaction score

BF5 is really hard. I tried on medium difficulty, can't even get pass the first mission after many tries. So I switch to easy, and its fine. Completed North Africa, Norway, and France. Now just left Germany campaign.

For multi player, I just run a few steps already get killed. Best way to play is to stay on a tank turret, at way at least sometimes can kill a few people before the inevitable sniper comes to get you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.