Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Add me username charleslsj.

I think you can manually join squad too if you see us online.

Baldwin, ytd you join our squad on your own right? Cause I think you came online when we were in game, can join directly right? Without needing me to invite.
That's right. Press Right Trigger (RT) to go to the Social Menu, then select your friend that is playing BFV and whom you would like to join, and then there should be an option to "Join Team".

BFV.jpg

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's right. Press Right Trigger (RT) to go to the Social Menu, then select your friend that is playing BFV and whom you would like to join, and then there should be an option to "Join Team".

BFV.jpg
Oh, so you go into BFV first, then join our squad? Got it.

So anyone wanna join us, just join directly, cause sometimes cannot see if you come online.

Cause no notification when you came online.

Although sometimes the server is packed, to join the first time might need to queue a bit.

pai000000

Reaction score
Ok nice, we can own time own target and join as we like.

Just bought Forza 3, playing with my new logitech G920 wheel. Its very good when I want to drive normally, but when racing I keep skidding and spinning dunno why haha.
Also turning wheel is more shag than just using analog stick, so now sweating everytime got a race

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just bought Forza 3, playing with my new logitech G920 wheel. Its very good when I want to drive normally, but when racing I keep skidding and spinning dunno why haha.
Also turning wheel is more shag than just using analog stick, so now sweating everytime got a race
Traction off? But in FH4, I can't drive Porsche even though I love them, because it's too "slippery" some how, easy to spin out.

pai000000

Reaction score
Traction off? But in FH4, I can't drive Porsche even though I love them, because it's too "slippery" some how, easy to spin out.
I need to check later, I left most settings at defaults. You recommend on or off?
Only adjusted deceleration deadzone because the brake pedal so stiff

DrBaldwin

Reaction score

Nice! I recommend you can try GRID when it is on discount. Dirt 5 also plays nice.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I buying for my dad, he basically needs two things only, open world + cockpit view. Can you think of any like this?
He doesn't do races. By right, I can get him to play cyberpunk 2077, or at least just the driving part
ohh I see. Most driving games have that cockpit/dashboard view. Open world I can only say Forza Horizon , with FH5 coming soon in Nov.

did you also get a rig to mount the wheel on?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Last night, playing BFV as the Japaneses vs US soldiers was like history lesson. Bullets were literally flying everywhere. So lucky to be living in peacetimes. :)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night, playing BFV as the Japaneses vs US soldiers was like history lesson. Bullets were literally flying everywhere. So lucky to be living in peacetimes. :)
There's one game, the start, we took the jeep, cap 1 flag and I was driving to the next, didn't see there's a tank end up all 3 of us got killed LOL.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice! I recommend you can try GRID when it is on discount.
I'll second that (y)! GRID is my favourite racing game franchise because:
  • It offers simple intuitive tuning options to tweak the car to maximize performance for every different track circuit. Not complex tuning stuff like found in Project Cars, Asseto Corsa or even Forza.
  • The engine sounds are LOUD and GIRD has the best gear change sound of all the racing games I've played
  • Graphics is beautiful and the replay camera angle in TV Director mode is the best.
  • The latest GRID (2019) game is value for money because there are tons of events to complete, even more so if you bought the Ultimate version or Season Pass.
I'm a loyal buyer of every GRID game. I got a good deal and bought for the digital Ultimate version for $8.

ohh I see. Most driving games have that cockpit/dashboard view. Open world I can only say Forza Horizon , with FH5 coming soon in Nov.
You can also keep a lookout for Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown to be released next year.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I'll second that (y)! GRID is my favourite racing game franchise because:
  • It offers simple intuitive tuning options to tweak the car to maximize performance for every different track circuit. Not complex tuning stuff like found in Project Cars, Asseto Corsa or even Forza.
  • The engine sounds are LOUD and GIRD has the best gear change sound of all the racing games I've played
  • Graphics is beautiful and the replay camera angle in TV Director mode is the best.
  • The latest GRID (2019) game is value for money because there are tons of events to complete, even more so if you bought the Ultimate version or Season Pass.
I'm a loyal buyer of every GRID game. I got a good deal and bought for the digital Ultimate version for $8.

You can also keep a lookout for Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown to be released next year.
$8 is a dam good deal, I got the digital Ult edition at $12. Agree, alot of events, graphics are good, cars are well modelled and the sfx are top notch. Now that you mention, yah, noticed the gear change sound.. haha

I also have Grid on Switch and I love it. That was what made me buy Grid on xbox.

I recently bought Project Cars 3... the handling is a bit floaty, and very easy to spin out (could also be my lack of skill).

Another racing game i like is Gravel.

Assetto Corsa Competizione seems highly regarded. I read there is going to be a version optimised for X|S early next year. This is on my wishlist.

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
I did the trick just now. Worked with no issues as long as you follow Cedesria's instructions
Which option did you purchase from CD keys I can't seem to find the one from Brazil? Sorry am pretty new to xbox , wanna prep while waiting for my set to arrive

Last edited:

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BF5 is really hard. I tried on medium difficulty, can't even get pass the first mission after many tries. So I switch to easy, and its fine. Completed North Africa, Norway, and France. Now just left Germany campaign.

For multi player, I just run a few steps already get killed. Best way to play is to stay on a tank turret, at way at least sometimes can kill a few people before the inevitable sniper comes to get you.
Gave up after a few try, hard to control with game pad.

Cedesria

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommends Jurchen King, DrBaldwin, will try it out!
Checkout my post and follow my steps. If scare, buy one 30 day key first to try to redeem. After u succeed or know what to do. Continue to buy two more keys.
The final step is to purchase 1 month Game Pass for $1, this is to be done when u gotten 36 months of Xbox live (3 sets of keys).
This 36 months is to maximize the loophole. U can do it for 12 or 24 months.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.