Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

dngth

Reaction score
I bought this one:
[URL][URL]https://www.cdkeys.com/xb...xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-brazil[/URL][/URL]
Checkout my post and follow my steps. If scare, buy one 30 day key first to try to redeem. After u succeed or know what to do. Continue to buy two more keys.
The final step is to purchase 1 month Game Pass for $1, this is to be done when u gotten 36 months of Xbox live (3 sets of keys).
This 36 months is to maximize the loophole. U can do it for 12 or 24 months.

I suggest buy one first, then apply. If OK, then buy the other tw
Tested the GPU tip. Working for me.

Used youtrip to pay for the Xbox Live Gold via cdkey to save on the exchange fee.

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
Tested the GPU tip. Working for me.

Used youtrip to pay for the Xbox Live Gold via cdkey to save on the exchange fee.
Just to confirm , once I purchase and redeem the Xbox live gold there will be an option to convert or I need to purchase the gamepass ultimate separately?

dngth

Reaction score
No need to convert. The moment u purchase GPU for 1st time, the existing Xbox Live Gold subscription will be converted.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Gave up after a few try, hard to control with game pad.
Objectively speaking, the best BF experience is on PC for 6 reasons:
  • Mouse precision aiming
  • High refresh rate monitors (I only know of 2 43" TV models with 144Hz refresh rate)
  • High frame rates for smoother gameplay (by loweing graphical options)
  • Lower ping times and latency on locally-hosted PC servers (based on my BF4 PC experience) than EA Asia servers (which I suspect are hosted in Japan) on console
  • Higher, sharper graphical resolution (if your GPU can support it)
  • Mouse doesn't wear out as quickly as controller during intense multiplayer sessions (based on my Titanfall 2 experience where my controller developed loose trigger and stick drift after 50+ multiplayer games)
In the case of BF4, I first bought and played the console version at launch before picking up the PC version a year later from Origin Store @ $17.45. Even though I had to restart my player progression from scratch on PC, it's still my preferred platform for online multiplayer matches. In fact, this is true for all competitive online multiplayer FPS games.

However, for single player storyline campaigns, I prefer to play on console to enjoy the non-competitive action on the big screen, notwithstanding my TV's 1080p 60Hz limitation. All the points I stated above are less critical for me in single player FPS games. I've only completed BF single player campaigns on console and never touched them on PC.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Played some BFV community match last night, missed Charleslin and Pai lol

pretty intense, it was again, the US vs JP on an island stretch. Banzai!!!

pai000000

Reaction score

I did see Charleslin and toxic boomer 1 earlier in the evening but I didn't play yesterday, too busy with forza 3 :p

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Played a while, but wife want to watch You on Netflix so had to change to watching TV after a while haha.

Can't wait to play Horizon together soon too!

dngth

Reaction score
Need advice..

1. i played the online battlefront II with GPU for 1 to 2 days but cldn play it (launch quick match) after that though I can connect to EA servers. Anyone playing this game and experience the issue?

2. Any recommendation for those rechargable battery pack for Xbox Series S wireless controller?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need advice..

1. i played the online battlefront II with GPU for 1 to 2 days but cldn play it (launch quick match) after that though I can connect to EA servers. Anyone playing this game and experience the issue?

2. Any recommendation for those rechargable battery pack for Xbox Series S wireless controller?
IMO, just buy rechargeable battery Eneloop better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.