Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya me too.

More convenient, no need plug in cable, anytime can swap.

The only thing I find not as good for Xbox is somehow, my controller battery bar seems like not very accurate. Like even after changing to a new battery, it shows like the same 80% filled icon, but then battery life is ok, just that I can't really tell how much percent there is accurately lol.

PS is like 4 bars or something, at least I know roughly it's low already.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Ya me too.

More convenient, no need plug in cable, anytime can swap.

The only thing I find not as good for Xbox is somehow, my controller battery bar seems like not very accurate. Like even after changing to a new battery, it shows like the same 80% filled icon, but then battery life is ok, just that I can't really tell how much percent there is accurately lol.

PS is like 4 bars or something, at least I know roughly it's low already.
I usually use until I get the Low Battery pop up message on screen, then I switch to my other controller - rotate so that thumbsticks dun get worn out so soon.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually use until I get the Low Battery pop up message on screen, then I switch to my other controller - rotate so that thumbsticks dun get worn out so soon.
Ya cause the battery low warning is really only like when left 1-2 mins for me lol.

foto13

Reaction score

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
How to get the $30? I switching to master but didn't get anything
Check your account on Amazon.sg, under Gift Card balance.

Auto redeemed to your account. If you see nothing, then likely fully redeemed liao. :/

spikeling

Reaction score
This afternoon Microsoft release series x and halo edition for order.. anyone manage to get it? Or is it only a teaser? At check out page then said oos... Wtf...

foto13

Reaction score
This afternoon Microsoft release series x and halo edition for order.. anyone manage to get it? Or is it only a teaser? At check out page then said oos... Wtf...
It's BS after keying in my my info and card details but can't continue

pai000000

Reaction score
Have anyone tried Wasteland 3 yet? First time playing this series. I know its related to Fallout, but I don't play much Fallout also.
Just starting out and find it quite fun. Always short of ammunition and money, so I am happy every time I find a dead body to loot.

Reminds me of the "Freeway Warrior" game book series by Joe Dever, similar post-holocaust setting and always scavenging for ammo, medikit, etc

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I have played Wasteland 1 on PC back in 1990. Brutally difficult game. I was literally the guy that brought a knife to a gun-fight. LOL

pai000000

Reaction score
I have played Wasteland 1 on PC back in 1990. Brutally difficult game. I was literally the guy that brought a knife to a gun-fight. LOL
Wow...1990, so long ago.
I am playing 3rd difficult out of 4, and its also quite unforgiving so far.
Makes me want to look around to see how many bad guys there are before jumping into a fight.
If they outnumber me by even a few people, I don't even feel like fighting.
Reminds me of some realistic gun fight movies like Sicario or Wind River. The side that gains initiative have a big advantage

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Post-apocalyptic settings have never appealed to me. That's why I've never tried the Fallout franchise despite many rave reviews for some of its titles.

saddams wife

Reaction score
Dear Bros. I very sadly have to join Xbox series S club soon (cannot wait for series X anymore due to my previous gen konking out).
:cry:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.