Xiaomi Android TV Box discussion III [consolidated]

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi just wanna ask. If i get andriod tv box, i can watch all live channels and sports?

xiaofan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi just wanna ask. If i get andriod tv box, i can watch all live channels and sports?
No. You need the right apps. Legal boxes like Xiaomi Mi Box S will not have these so called "all live channels and sports".

And with new copyright laws in place, those boxes which has the preloaded apps for pirated live channles/sports will become illegal, for example, Ubox and EVpad.

Residentvigilante

Reaction score
No. You need the right apps. Legal boxes like Xiaomi Mi Box S will not have these so called "all live channels and sports".

And with new copyright laws in place, those boxes which has the preloaded apps for pirated live channles/sports will become illegal, for example, Ubox and EVpad.
is it better to get the evpd now?

Residentvigilante

Reaction score
Hey gurus and sexperts, I would like to purchase a xiaomi S box. how do i set it up to streaming and other channels?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.