Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated 12.5.5.
Chinese changelog said is resolve fingerprint unlock and mobile data disconnect issues

Next update should be miui 13 few months later.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still on 12.2.2...

Is there a way we can delete ALL Media in a selective Group Chat in a Whatapp?

when I enter the media file for a certai chat group, I have to select one by one to delete, is there a one buttom to jitao delete all the media in one chat group (without deleting the chat content, just media)?

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still on 12.2.2...

Is there a way we can delete ALL Media in a selective Group Chat in a Whatapp?

when I enter the media file for a certai chat group, I have to select one by one to delete, is there a one buttom to jitao delete all the media in one chat group (without deleting the chat content, just media)?
Does MIUI even restricted WhatsApp?

Inside your WhatsApp group chat, click on top green bar to view the group description, click on Media, links and docs tab. From the media tab, select the media one-by-one, unfortunately, it's selection one-by-one of the media to delete.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does MIUI even restricted WhatsApp?

Inside your WhatsApp group chat, click on top green bar to view the group description, click on Media, links and docs tab. From the media tab, select the media one-by-one, unfortunately, it's selection one-by-one of the media to delete.

yes I can only do one by one selection. I am surprised they never provide a select all function.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2021-08-19-11-27-49-588-com-android-updater.jpg

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This update is good. My notification delay issues seems to have been solved.
my whatsapp notification issues still the same. open app suddenly all the messages appear.:rolleyes:
should be china rom problem

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my whatsapp notification issues still the same. open app suddenly all the messages appear.:rolleyes:
should be china rom problem

wa si beh heng, i still stay on to my 12.2.2 china rom to avoid the problem you face. lucky i never update.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12.5.7 - it was that 12.5 enhanced version shown in post 4291..

ok that's good to learn... I am still on 12.2.2... I see the system prompt me to update 12.5.7 but just wait and see first, i don't want the delayed notification problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.