Which Rom you guys running on?

• Total voters

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never ever compare xiaomi with samsung/huawei/apple
Xiaomi will never match them for rom
Theres a trade off if u wanna buy xiaomi for its good specs at cheaper price

Xiaomi's handphones always give me the feeling of a work in progress. Hence, I stopped using since a few years ago.

The handphone launches could be too fast and there are insufficient R&D to synchronise the software with the excellent hardware and QC of the software.

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately samsung removed APTX and did not gave HD nor adaptive support either..

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi's handphones always give me the feeling of a work in progress. Hence, I stopped using since a few years ago.

The handphone launches could be too fast and there are insufficient R&D to synchronise the software with the excellent hardware and QC of the software.
All along their rom is like this, only improve abit after many yrs
So for ppl who willing to pay for branding and looking for smooth user experience
It is better for them to skip xiaomi

For me im looking at spec/price ratio, the rom is minor issue to me
Most of the minor issue have solution, just that most ppl did not do research
They straight away slam on the phone coz the phone does not work normal out of box
They are too used to smooth experience on other brands so cannot accept a phone like this

Just 500 for a high spec phone like f3 for example, dun even need to sign telco contract
Or 1.2k for m11u with latest chip and top specs
Where to find?
Do some tweaking on the setting and the phone will work as per normal and u save urself few hundreds dollar on other brands
Its only a small tweak, not flashing rom

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More like Sony app issue... After update Sony app.. Mine 1000xm4 also got so. E cut off... Previously before update is perfect.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I was using the Mi 11 Ultra, I had the same problem too. My XM3 took forever to auto connect and most times wouldn't even auto connect. And when I'm sending and receiving messages on WhatsApp while listening to music via Spotify or YouTube Music, there will be a few seconds of music cut off pause. It was extremely irritating...
wa... talking about Spotify, my app will suddenly no music 1.. dunno is app Kenna killed by MIUI, or my Spotify settings didn't set right.. which I believe I set them all ALLOW.
si bei irritating

Soulfly

Reaction score
wa... talking about Spotify, my app will suddenly no music 1.. dunno is app Kenna killed by MIUI, or my Spotify settings didn't set right.. which I believe I set them all ALLOW.
si bei irritating
Most likely Spotify is being killed off in the background. It was the same for me when I was using CN Rom. I set allow everything too...

rootz

Reaction score
Recently, after I updated to EU 12.5.16 and EU 12.5.17, I have the following problem.

When I press on the recent button, it wil show the list of recent app that I had used. But I can't select it. Meaning, while I can scroll left to right, I cant choose those app in the recent list.

Wondering anyone faced same issues, and any solutions? Thanks.

phiber

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi 11 Ultra Official Global Set on EU ROM

Just updated OS to 12.5.10 Enhanced.

No issues, all working fine as usual..

I have a friend of Mi 11 Ultra Flashed Global Set, also no issue, or at least none that i heard off.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 11 Ultra Official Global Set on EU ROM

Just updated OS to 12.5.10 Enhanced.

No issues, all working fine as usual..

I have a friend of Mi 11 Ultra Flashed Global Set, also no issue, or at least none that i heard off.
Mi 11U not available at local Xiaomi stores & no local warranty right? Any issues will have to sent back to China to settle?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn new update made worse again. Now gestures only work for default launcher. Before patch still can work with nova.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.