Master Member
Reaction score
g0a3Y6j.jpeg

found this when I switch to pro mode in camera

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry trouble the gurus here. If I want to sell my eu twrp m11 ultra phone, I just use the "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu (in TWRP), that's enough? How do I unlink my phone too?
Thanks!

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry trouble the gurus here. If I want to sell my eu twrp m11 ultra phone, I just use the "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu (in TWRP), that's enough? How do I unlink my phone too?
Thanks!
Login mi account via computer web browser then go check out link device to mi account and remove device.

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
Most likely Spotify is being killed off in the background. It was the same for me when I was using CN Rom. I set allow everything too...
yea i still have this problem, allow the app but still killed off halfway

eS.KuKu

Reaction score
any one facing problem with mi turbo charge? i've got 2 sets of phone, one eu rom and 1 cn rom.
cn rom got no problem with the turbo charge, eu rom suddenly turbo charge missing, only quick charge

stone1978

Reaction score
any one facing problem with mi turbo charge? i've got 2 sets of phone, one eu rom and 1 cn rom.
cn rom got no problem with the turbo charge, eu rom suddenly turbo charge missing, only quick charge
mine still ok with original charger and wireless charger.

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this phone where to buy locally? only can buy from beng shop on carousell?

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think most got it from lazada or shopee using vouchers.
shopee/lazada listings all only from dodgy sellers. seems like everyone stopped bringing in this model. should get the s21 ultra instead?

eS.KuKu

Reaction score
mine still ok with original charger and wireless charger.
if i use original charger the turbo charge keep on/off. cant charge properly. if i use third party 100w gan charger, only have quick charge. =(

stone1978

Reaction score
if i use original charger the turbo charge keep on/off. cant charge properly. if i use third party 100w gan charger, only have quick charge. =(
i got two original charging cables however 1 of it cant get turbo charge after 3months of usage and the one still ok.

saddams wife

Reaction score
shopee/lazada listings all only from dodgy sellers. seems like everyone stopped bringing in this model. should get the s21 ultra instead?
Yes bro. Super dodgy. Be prepared that your "brand new" phone has an activation date of June 2021 and your "brand new" sim card ejector tool looks like it has been clumsily put back into the paper butterfly catch.

Exaita

Reaction score
my watch 4 cannot sync with my ultra, it keeps say not supported =(

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MIUI 13 now available. But only can flash via fastboot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.