Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Big on battery, supports 4G+3G Dual SIM

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a compact phone that can last you for long hours? Look no further at the Redmi 4X!
5zDWruu.png

Comes with a big 4100mAh battery, allowing for a longer usage and lesser times looking for a charger.
WpOdUlE.png

Compact and ergonomic phone design fitted with a 5" 720p HD display, and a 2.5D curved glass for a premium feel.
TQwqbnT.png

Redmi 4X comes with a efficient Snapdragon 435 processor, which boasts better performance with higher efficiency in power consumption than its predecessor.
HSSkULy.png

Overview of the Redmi 4X:
wo30dlo.png

Specs at a glance:
- Snapdragon 435 Octa-core 1.4GHz
- 13MP rear w/ PDAF, 5MP w/ Beautify 2.0
- 4100mAh battery
- 3GB RAM/32GB Flash storage
- 5" HD 720P LCD display, with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- MIUI 8 on Android Nougat 7.0
- Supports expandable storage up to 128GB(VFAT format)
- 802.11 b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Infrared(IR) sensor to control TV, Air-conditioners etc.
- 4G+3G Dual SIM support(1 SIM will be on 4G/3G data, while the another SIM will be on 3G voice only)
- 139.24mm x 69.96mm x 8.65mm, 146g

Colors available:
Matte Black
AUxuciZ.png

Gold
pjIYGFu.png

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1lsPGU2.png
Go big on battery with Redmi 4X! From 10th May onwards, Redmi 4X (3GB+32GB, Black/Gold) will be available at $219 in Singapore. Featuring Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor, Redmi 4X has a 5” HD IPS Display, 13MP f/2.0 CMOS PDAF rear camera, fingerprint sensor, and of course - a 4100mAh big battery.

More on Redmi 4X: http://www.mi.com/sg/redmi4x/
Official stores where you can get Redmi 4X: http://c.mi.com/thread-208274-1-0.html

Last edited:

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
If I am to buy a new phone today I won't consider anything like 2gb rom/8gb ram handphone. It is simply not enough to be even current proof, let alone future proof.

I currently have a Moto G as a backup phone. I cannot even put more than 3 apps into the phone before it shouts out of space.

I am looking at this phone to replace my Moto G. Just saw and touched the phone at SLS. Tempted.....:s13:

You can get the 2GB/8GB version export set of Redmi 4X for really cheap like $128. Awesome value for money for a 4g+3g set.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
The only thing I hate is all recent Xiaomi phone are using hybrid sim tray else seems to be a good buy

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only thing I dun like is all recent Xiaomi phone batteries are in-bulit else seems to be a good buy.:D

Lol. This one a bit hard to dislike, since my phone maker are already on this route to make it into a total non-removeable batt cover.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, can this Redmi note 4x handle multitask of 2 heavy duty app at the same time without suspending and refreshing either app in the background? Ie. navigation app and another location app like grab or Facebook and YouTube?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.