Neon92

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anything happens after 12 am, i not in the loop de

slashershot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My dad earn less than your dad, but different scenario
moral of the story ish this kind of story best is dont even read. compare to people will always be unhappy huan. :o if she lose her job then need be on welfare u think they will publish? :s22:

Kuudere

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moral of the story ish this kind of story best is dont even read. compare to people will always be unhappy huan. :o if she lose her job then need be on welfare u think they will publish? :s22:
Yeah best is work on yourself and get good. Agree with you

sinkie886

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True :(
Singapore where got welfare for young jodless ppl one :(
Chenghu will intro u 1.2k cleaner jod at cc.... :(

Neon92

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but then if she say she SHN means she really come back

slashershot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she sure have enough level to find rich sinkie guy
I tot read alot of this story liao? some biz/insurance/banker lady hook a rich sinkie guy working investment banking. both high flyer high spender. economic downturn both kena retrench then no money upkeep their spending then fight fight fight? :s22:

suzukaze

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee la now edmw can see 50 posts per page and post cow ranking!

Kuudere

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot read alot of this story liao? some biz/insurance/banker lady hook a rich sinkie guy working investment banking. both high flyer high spender. economic downturn both kena retrench then no money upkeep their spending then fight fight fight? :s22:
This is true, I know a divorce case in my family, mom side. Her cousin go through 2nd divorce with rich banker girl. Rich banker girl ultra high spending and earning (20k/month) but still ask husband for credit card maintenance. Husband squeezed dry and stopped meeting her expectations, so end up go through 2nd divorce. Guy pay maintenance to 1st and 2nd wife, farked life

sinkie886

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is true, I know a divorce case in my family, mom side. Her cousin go through 2nd divorce with rich banker girl. Rich banker girl ultra high spending and earning (20k/month) but still ask husband for credit card maintenance. Husband squeezed dry and stopped meeting her expectations, so end up go through 2nd divorce. Guy pay maintenance to 1st and 2nd wife, farked life
Jskm ur family many many connection..
Just use it to ur advantage..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.