Yahallo!

fatscaryuncle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG_20220115_074303.jpg

Very sinkie, painting also have prohibition sign. If such things so stuck in consciousness of sinkies no wonder sinkies buay kan. Imagine living with a big "NO" stuck in your head

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah i see japanese videos hor.
i think if i bth sinkie mentality i go japan sure die one :s22:
unless rich fark

seems more group think and even more collective and boomer than sg
Japan is heaven for holidays… work and live there is hell…
Sinkiepork also what.. tourists come here eat bkt, chilli crab everyday and think sinkies very shiok… but peasants is eat cai png everyday one…

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan is heaven for holidays… work and live there is hell…
Sinkiepork also what.. tourists come here eat bkt, chilli crab everyday and think sinkies very shiok… but peasants is eat cai png everyday one…
sg really nothing much, at least Japan can take train go to different prefecture and chill. Last time, I was staying in uni, met a lot of overseas exchanger who came to nus exchange to use it as a platform to travel to other SEA countries. Meanwhile, I read quora answers from sinkies saying sg got a lot of things to do, had a good time laughing at the answers filled with massive copium 😆

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.