Yahallo!

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan is heaven for holidays… work and live there is hell…
Sinkiepork also what.. tourists come here eat bkt, chilli crab everyday and think sinkies very shiok… but peasants is eat cai png everyday one…
sg really nothing much, at least Japan can take train go to different prefecture and chill. Last time, I was staying in uni, met a lot of overseas exchanger who came to nus exchange to use it as a platform to travel to other SEA countries. Meanwhile, I read quora answers from sinkies saying sg got a lot of things to do, had a good time laughing at the answers filled with massive copium 😆

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sg really nothing much, at least Japan can take train go to different prefecture and chill. Last time, I was staying in uni, met a lot of overseas exchanger who came to nus exchange to use it as a platform to travel to other SEA countries. Meanwhile, I read quora answers from sinkies saying sg got a lot of things to do, had a good time laughing at the answers filled with massive copium 😆
Provided u not working there lor. If working there weekend u confirm just want to sleep and don’t do anything.. Entry level worker u wan to take more than 2 days leave consecutively ppl will frown upon u. That’s why gt the culture of buying omiyage for colleagues when back from traveling like a token of thanks and apology for covering u…

fatscaryuncle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RDT_20220114_1818462377910501793870438.jpg

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today weekend but grabfood very slow no orders coming.. 10am til now only 2 order.. maybe all go dine out liao… off app and go back my room…

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Provided u not working there lor. If working there weekend u confirm just want to sleep and don’t do anything.. Entry level worker u wan to take more than 2 days leave consecutively ppl will frown upon u. That’s why gt the culture of buying omiyage for colleagues when back from traveling like a token of thanks and apology for covering u…
wah this type of work culture, better to hiam :sad:

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The iamnody is a nice person.. but the intention of the channel obviously is to click bait for views… no go..
yeah, it's the intention that made me go dislike it, adenovirus pointed that out, i agree with him

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan is heaven for holidays… work and live there is hell…
Sinkiepork also what.. tourists come here eat bkt, chilli crab everyday and think sinkies very shiok… but peasants is eat cai png everyday one…
U neh think of leaving SG meh? :o

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@sinkie886

Just read this, messed up
Some Japanese very racist to the core one… even to Japanese nationals who are of Chinese/ Korean descendant…
Even powerful ppl like SoftBank CEO (who is Korean descend) still get looked down upon by Some older generation Japanese .. they dun even consider him as japanese

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.