Yahallo!

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some Japanese very racist to the core one… even to Japanese nationals who are of Chinese/ Korean descendant…
Even powerful ppl like SoftBank CEO (who is Korean descend) still get looked down upon by Some older generation Japanese .. they dun even consider him as japanese
this gal in her 30s and have this kind of mindset, goes to show something is wrong with the society, very insular.

The way she abandon her kid after giving birth to the kid, don't know how is that even allowed

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this gal in her 30s and have this kind of mindset, goes to show something is wrong with the society, very insular.

The way she abandon her kid after giving birth to the kid, don't know how is that even allowed
Is like that one. The society is just anti foreigner lor. Edmw heaven tbh. That’s why many weebs went to Japan to study/ work and got their dreams crushed

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Csb la u everyday tsla tsla tsla.
5 years max millionaire liao. Where u will go ah? :o
Will retire Japan? Won't right?
I only have half a lot how to millionaire…? No Japan wife can forget about retire in Japan la. At best go there on visa runs or burn money for business manager visa to stay a few years.

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I only have half a lot how to millionaire…? No Japan wife can forget about retire in Japan la. At best go there on visa runs or burn money for business manager visa to stay a few years.
wtf u got 500k in tsla liao? so fast ah knn

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but if u got Mai senpai ish okay right? :o
Otherwise got other places around the world you eyeing?
U that time also kpkb refuse to be swe. In the end also becum one then so hard working even weekends work :vijayadmin: sure will do well one, as an swe not a project manager :s13:

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but if u got Mai senpai ish okay right? :o
Otherwise got other places around the world you eyeing?
U that time also kpkb refuse to be swe. In the end also becum one then so hard working even weekends work :vijayadmin: sure will do well one, as an swe not a project manager :s13:
Japan is still no 1 la.. I say before here I got contact in Japan…. Just need to have money to set up visa and everything.. if not must there be slave worker more cham than life in Sg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.