Yahallo!

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So ez change de meh? :(
Must 破釜沉舟. Quit ur fk jod first and go find. When I jodless that time I also keep thinking of easy way out to just get 2.5k traineeship jod and contiune stay in parents house. But once decide to move out and commit to a lease got no turning back liao. How hard the jod also must tahan

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Must 破釜沉舟. Quit ur fk jod first and go find. When I jodless that time I also keep thinking of easy way out to just get 2.5k traineeship jod and contiune stay in parents house. But once decide to move out and commit to a lease got no turning back liao. How hard the jod also must tahan
Now no more traineeship liao

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan is still no 1 la.. I say before here I got contact in Japan…. Just need to have money to set up visa and everything.. if not must there be slave worker more cham than life in Sg
At least japan have those cheap house that aren't worth much, could be a viable place to set up

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

better find first then quit... once quit without jod... welly difficult to find coz employers would find someone with jod more "attractive"... same logic as zharbohs with bfs... :frown:

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least japan have those cheap house that aren't worth much, could be a viable place to set up
Biggest problem is visa. Business manager visa which can be “bought” but still need to get renewed every 1-2yrs.
if wan get PR there the normal way is to work 10 yrs and pay tax. Unless u are highly skilled maybe shorten to 3-5yr ( got some point system).. is a very tough process overall.. my senpai jus hit that 10 yrs mark working in Japan and applying for PR.. very grueling process

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better find first then quit... once quit without jod... welly difficult to find coz employers would find someone with jod more "attractive"... same logic as zharbohs with bfs... :frown:
True also. But one way ppl do is just put last job as ~ current on resume lor.

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consultant leh knn... According to s886 she jump one rank in promotion also right. Smart pretty career woman anything also can. Xt really is goddess.
Her pay scale/ promotion is different as me la.. from L11 jump to L9.. she should be hitting max Cpf cap liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.