Yahallo!

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only have half a lot how to millionaire…? No Japan wife can forget about retire in Japan la. At best go there on visa runs or burn money for business manager visa to stay a few years.
Ya but if u got Mai senpai ish okay right? :o
Otherwise got other places around the world you eyeing?
U that time also kpkb refuse to be swe. In the end also becum one then so hard working even weekends work :vijayadmin: sure will do well one, as an swe not a project manager :s13:

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but if u got Mai senpai ish okay right? :o
Otherwise got other places around the world you eyeing?
U that time also kpkb refuse to be swe. In the end also becum one then so hard working even weekends work :vijayadmin: sure will do well one, as an swe not a project manager :s13:
Japan is still no 1 la.. I say before here I got contact in Japan…. Just need to have money to set up visa and everything.. if not must there be slave worker more cham than life in Sg

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
falcon and winter soldier ish surprisingly good... moi going to finish it then watch wandavision... :o:frown:

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So ez change de meh? :(
Must 破釜沉舟. Quit ur fk jod first and go find. When I jodless that time I also keep thinking of easy way out to just get 2.5k traineeship jod and contiune stay in parents house. But once decide to move out and commit to a lease got no turning back liao. How hard the jod also must tahan

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.