Yahallo!

fatscaryuncle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unknown.png

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn la I text my office crush on telegram on Sunday night till now never even open my chat

but her status still last seen recently knn

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mone senpai really is the kindest and nicest person to me I ever had.. only ppl as nice to me maybe are only my late grandparents .. :/

sinkie886

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Past few days I keep working long hours until skip meals / not much sleep.. just now end work feel stomachache / bloated no appetite at all so I just cancel my dinner with Mone senpai and cab home..

She heard I not feeling well faster went back her place take this Japanese stomach medicine and cab to my place pass me.. and give me a head pat also.. feeling much better now.. gng order grab food for supper ltr probably

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Past few days I keep working long hours until skip meals / not much sleep.. just now end work feel stomachache / bloated no appetite at all so I just cancel my dinner with Mone senpai and cab home..

She heard I not feeling well faster went back her place take this Japanese stomach medicine and cab to my place pass me.. and give me a head pat also.. feeling much better now.. gng order grab food for supper ltr probably
y'all Jin sweet..

stinkie bu won't do this
hais
only bbfa simp

so u zyq with her Liao or not don't cock tease bbfsss

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.