Yaya SAF instructor when told not mask up properly talking to recruits at pasir ris said 'Who R U'

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SAF commander did not comply with SMM: Mindef​

The Ministry of Defence (Mindef) issued a statement on the incident on Tuesday (July 27), saying that the Singapore Armed Forces have completed investigations.

Mindef confirmed that the man is an SAF commander and that he did not comply with Safe Management Measures (SMMs) while addressing Basic Military Training recruits.

He will be disciplinarily dealt with.

"SMMs are critical to ensure the safe conduct of the SAF’s training and operations, and our commanders are expected to set a positive example as well as enforce those rules to protect themselves and their trainees," Mindef added.
Ya ya ....
What about the vulgarities to the public. What action taken?

swageat

Banned
Reaction score

SAF commander did not comply with SMM: Mindef​

The Ministry of Defence (Mindef) issued a statement on the incident on Tuesday (July 27), saying that the Singapore Armed Forces have completed investigations.

Mindef confirmed that the man is an SAF commander and that he did not comply with Safe Management Measures (SMMs) while addressing Basic Military Training recruits.

He will be disciplinarily dealt with.

"SMMs are critical to ensure the safe conduct of the SAF’s training and operations, and our commanders are expected to set a positive example as well as enforce those rules to protect themselves and their trainees," Mindef added.

Not wearing mask will get fined??

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
btw has the dress code changed these days? During my time, the commanders can book in civvie but have to have their shirts already tucked in when assembling the recruits at the bus interchange.

These two on the other hand....one looks like xiao beng beng going for a walk at bugis street while the other looks like he's trying too hard with a cardigan? Whatever happened to the standard polo t and jeans?

ment0smintz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every one has to pay tax to feed all these parasites for once a year performance show and quarterly in-house performance. ** mindef knows how to leech system like pap.

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has the ministry of jiakliaobee release a statement on this cbk?

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe can spot him at pasir ris interchange sometime this weekday.

take ferry back and go to kranji camp for court martial :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw has the dress code changed these days? During my time, the commanders can book in civvie but have to have their shirts already tucked in when assembling the recruits at the bus interchange.

These two on the other hand....one looks like xiao beng beng going for a walk at bugis street while the other looks like he's trying too hard with a cardigan? Whatever happened to the standard polo t and jeans?
must cut hair, polo t tucked in when wearing civilian clothing and it's clear u r SAF personnel. clothing must not have obscenity and must not have extra holes.

Intruder175

Master Member
Reaction score
This commander dare to do like that outside most likely is white horse. Normally white horse not much punishment. Maybe write 100 times I won't do it again....sua

Muggie

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure whether this is the appropriate way to address this issue. I thought TS should take pic and video and send to MINDEF hotline. By exposing this guy on social media, TS is destroying not just his life in SAF but personal life too... Should just leave whatever in SAF , in SAF.

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ruien: wear your mask properly
white-shirt sergeant: who are you?
ruien: do you know who i am?
white-shirt sergeant: i dunno, but
ruien: you wear your mask la, eh sai boh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.