“You are a disgrace to society,” a stranger once told Bryna Sim on seeing with her Punjabi partner

DalianLaoPlayKid

Master Member
Reaction score
It's good they can voice out lah.

No every society is perfect one lor, sure got some siao lang kee siao.

we got the 5 million pple u know.

even if only 1 % is siao racist, is got...

... 50,000 siao lang racist walking around.

so once awhile kena , is OK really.

becos 99% is not siao.

hello is already very good liao leh.

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow all now come out talk about their sufferings.....very timely and well-planned..
Usually is CNA or ST run weekend feature article

this Todayonline jumped the gun quite fast. Looks like higher ups approved liao, now all will come out in the coming weeks and months :s13:

fire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I was with my amdl ex-gf, an old auntie came up to me and told me off…scolding me that I was a disgrace to Chinese! 😢

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once, an Indian female friend told me: “Babe, can you not steal from our pool?”

She then laughed. "Hahaha," I managed to utter.

Yeah spare a thought for the indian ladies can? Their pool alrdy so small. :o
i also notice this

they dun seem to prefer their own woman

I mean, ppl are free to choose their partners, but why they dun go for them ah? Indian girls usually sharper features and bigger curves than chinese girls from the ones i see...

Reaction score
i also notice this

they dun seem to prefer their own woman

I mean, ppl are free to choose their partners, but why they dun go for them ah? Indian girls usually sharper features and bigger curves than chinese girls from the ones i see...
Yeah indian girls more curvy more to grab. Maybe indian men prefer flat and skinny and of course fair skin. :o

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hard to understand why would anyone say such a thing? My own uncle married an Indian lady and how is it anyone else’s business? I mean is it even something worth commenting on?

It’s 2021 for goodness sakes!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.