“You are a disgrace to society,” a stranger once told Bryna Sim on seeing with her Punjabi partner

Tregunter

Master Member
Reaction score
#MeToo one sided story.

They probably have not seen how bad racism can be in AMDK countries.

Canis Lupus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai liao, next time peepur will marry all kinds of things, trees, cars, dogs, cats, hamsters, waifu pillows..free to lurve mah..:oops:

killtime

Master Member
Reaction score
bioy3u6.gif

ZERO

Master Member
Reaction score
Mainstream media always only show those happy lovely ones but nobody know what’s behind as people say every family has its own problems

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wun forget her husband Melvin Singh, who came up with a stupid TNP article to blame Singaporeans. :s22:

zzangiefzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
women who were spoil in their upbringing live in a fairy tale and knows nothing about reality, they usually walk the path of no return

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my mixed friends all genetically superior to pure breed leh

all damn smart and good looking one

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
sure bo..... why suddenly so many stories?

okok here is mine.... once long long time ago, someone came up to me and say i am a disgrace to sinkies, why find indo girl as gf? sinkie girls no good meh

so emo after that

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every time mainstream news write about mixed race marriage or relationship, it’s ALWAYS a Chinese girl with Indian/Malay man.
Where are the Chinese man with Indian/Malay girl?!?

stairwaytoheaven

Reaction score
You are a disgrace for not embracing talents with
1) village degrees
2) fake degrees
3) no issue education qualifications like uptron as stated by MOM

These fake talents take on the best paying white collared jobs that cecawhoreans dont want to do.

You are a disgrace for going thru one of the most difficult and stressful education systems in the world only to lose out to these talents !

You are a disgrace to cecapore and cecawhorean society

DrAlban

Reaction score
If they were ever to visit Punjab, at least 10 times more stranger will say :

"You are a disgrace to our society"...... to her husband.

She should be grateful and blessed that we Singaporeans are far more tolerant, opem-minded and sophisticated than other people.
Majority sinkies are timid.
They will keep quiet but once reach home will gossip with family members and/or go online become keyboard warrior.

kickass22

Reaction score
Every time mainstream news write about mixed race marriage or relationship, it’s ALWAYS a Chinese girl with Indian/Malay man.
Where are the Chinese man with Indian/Malay girl?!?
There are plenty actually. Just that they don't KPKB like the folks here, :s22: :s13: :s21:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.