You guys making threads about Joseph Schooling being fat are childish af

mewmew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And also should be ashamed of fat shaming.

Who says fat cannot swim fast? Have you seen how fast sea lions and walruses swim?

Who says fat cannot swim fast? Have you seen how fast sea lions and walruses swim?

tenor.gif

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Fat shaming is not just childish, it's downright discriminatory. Being fat is not a choice ok? Not everyone has the determination to resist all the yummy food and drinks like bak kwa and milo and stick to a healthy diet.
Yes, totally agree. We are suffering from fat shaming in edmw every day :(

Caesar95

Reaction score
Mental projection? People usually hate on others for some traits they hate in themselves

itopedo

Reaction score
Spoon-fed sinkies are only good at complain, grumbled…tat’s why taken over by ceca or prc or even pinoys…😅

fishbuff

Suspended
Reaction score
We really don't know
Don't know this time round did government give him grant or resources for him to train in Singapore
PAP has been very apathetic toward investment in talent development for sinkies. i wont be surprised that they wont bother to support Schooling now or in the future.
only FTs will receive their attention. I have met several india and china citizens here in AU who had benefited from SG's generous scholarships and studied at NUS, such taxpayer's backed educational financial plans should be spent on sinkies instead of them.

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PAP has been very apathetic toward investment in talent development for sinkies. i wont be surprised that they wont bother to support Schooling now or in the future.
only FTs will receive their attention. I have met several india and china citizens here in AU who had benefited from SG's generous scholarships and studied at NUS, such taxpayer's backed educational financial plans should be spent on sinkies instead of them.
What you mean?
They migrated to Australia?

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol your hidden sarcasm is worse than those who started fat shaming threads!

rampage333

Banned
Reaction score
Think ts can just close acc here and go reddit r/sg sua. You can downvote ppl if they say schooling ish bui.

Moi ish bui over 30 years+ kena say bui moi also notch offended because moi nooes dis ish da truth.

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think you're trolling
Those including fat sharks are build to swim.
Human beings aren't.

As it is, certain body shapes of humans can excel in swimming.
Long limbs and big hands
But he's not helping his cause by carrying extra weight
Fat less dense, can float easier than muscle s

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he had achieved when no one else in sg could do it. and he did it without govt assistance

think about that
That is a remarkable feat and will be his bragging rights always and the way sg sports scene is, he will likely live this achievement like tan howe liang did for most of his lifetime… alone..

but the difference is how spectacularly bad he went down what surely must be his last olympics already…

no doubt people will remember him for 2016 than 2020 in the long run… but at this moment.. i dont see y he dont deserve any criticisms…..

kindaichi83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean he just don’t look the same from the other swimmers. Quite flabby. It seems he didn’t train hard to get the toned look.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.