zym.sg Mobile (Singtel MVNO)

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score

ZYM 18 @ $15 (U.P. $18)

ZYM 28 @ $22 (U.P.$28)

24 Months Viu Premium Subscription Worth $191.52!

FREE 20GB Data Monthly for 1st 3 Months Worth $30!

Rollover
your data to next month

Unlimited Data
at managed speed thereafter

Store Locations​

why-1.png

3 Retail Shops
Jem #04-38,
Vivo City #02-216C,
Waterway Point #B1-33

https://zym.sg/#plans

007Mi6

Reaction score
I remember one MVNO copied another MVNO T&C or FAQ, is it this one?

PinkGlory

Reaction score
Is this reliable or not since it is a 12 month commitment. I am only attracted to the free viu subscription 😁

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this reliable or not since it is a 12 month commitment. I am only attracted to the free viu subscription 😁

https://help.zym.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4408930737431-Which-network-is-ZYM-on-

Which network is ZYM on?​

ZYM Mobile is running on Singtel mobile network.

https://help.zym.sg/hc/en-us/articles/1500012671302-Viu-Premium-Service-Terms-Conditions

Viu Premium Service Terms & Conditions​

1. 24 Months Viu Premium service (“Viu Service”) is provided by “PCCW OTT (Singapore) Pte Ltd” (“Viu”) and made available to eligible Handphoneshop Pte Ltd ("ZYM Mobile") Post-paid mobile plan customers (“Customers”) with a 12 months contract. ZYM Mobile reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline acceptance of the Customer’s order or application for the Viu Service for any reason whatsoever.
  2. If the ZYM Mobile subscription contract is terminated before the 12 months contract period for any reason, ZYM Mobile will charge the full value of the balance Viu Premium subscription to the Customer.

Last edited:

PinkGlory

Reaction score
https://help.zym.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4408930737431-Which-network-is-ZYM-on-

Which network is ZYM on?​

ZYM Mobile is running on Singtel mobile network.

https://help.zym.sg/hc/en-us/articles/1500012671302-Viu-Premium-Service-Terms-Conditions

Viu Premium Service Terms & Conditions​

1. 24 Months Viu Premium service (“Viu Service”) is provided by “PCCW OTT (Singapore) Pte Ltd” (“Viu”) and made available to eligible Handphoneshop Pte Ltd ("ZYM Mobile") Post-paid mobile plan customers (“Customers”) with a 12 months contract. ZYM Mobile reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline acceptance of the Customer’s order or application for the Viu Service for any reason whatsoever.
  2. If the ZYM Mobile subscription contract is terminated before the 12 months contract period for any reason, ZYM Mobile will charge the full value of the balance Viu Premium subscription to the Customer.
Thanks. I am just worried if reception is good and service ok for the whole 12 months.

guruking

Reaction score
Port over at Vivo City yesterday around lunch time. Took about 10min to settle. About 4am this morning can start using zym. So far so good for the reception, just like my previous singtel cis. Only the autoroam is available to a few countries (Asia) but salesman said soon will expand to Europe and USA. The bill is auto deduct from your assigned credit card

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Port over at Vivo City yesterday around lunch time. Took about 10min to settle. About 4am this morning can start using zym. So far so good for the reception, just like my previous singtel cis. Only the autoroam is available to a few countries (Asia) but salesman said soon will expand to Europe and USA. The bill is auto deduct from your assigned credit card
No VOLTE right ?

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to go down to sign/ port? Sounds troublesome if they don’t have delivery / online method

guruking

Reaction score
No volte.

Anywat there are 2 plans. With 1yr contract is $15 and free viu. The other plan is no contract at $18.

guruking

Reaction score
I was passing by and I saw so just walk in to port over. The salesman told me will be having an app soon. The company was set up about 1 month ago.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
den is the payment pro-rated or sign up and pay 1st b4 using the services?

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
den is the payment pro-rated or sign up and pay 1st b4 using the services?
6.2 The monthly subscription fee for ZYM Mobile’s Services is billed and is payable in advance at the beginning of the billing period. The first bill for ZYM Mobile’s Services will be pro-rated until the month-end, and subsequent billing cycle will be on a monthly basis from the 1st calendar date of each month.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.