zym.sg Mobile (Singtel MVNO)

hotsnowi

Reaction score
Anyway, I manage to find my first GiGA registration email, I took a snapshot of details and send to CS.
GIGA also under my nric name what…..
so GIGA should not have any reason to say what different name….

Update - GIGA terminated its service late last night, I swopped to new SIM card and its working, with immediate 5G.
calling/ whatApp all no issue except on my app it shows invalid ID and 0 data.

Texted fb on this
CS this morning replied that it will only show after port in is done and sync (1-2 working days after port in)

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BImDbio.jpg

Happy to receive my SIM card early this morning. :whistle:😃

lindavw

Reaction score
Just ported in from giga. Card coming Monday. Promo still on la. 10bux for 100gb n on singtel network. 2gb roaming msia.... Just take it. Tok later

townman

Reaction score
use the no contract link to sign up port from Zero1 on 24, receive SIM card last night and successfully port over around 10AM (I guess, as I realize my Zero1 no line around 10.30AM).

dambio

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thinking of coming back to Zym. Its $10 20GB plan is the most value now compared to similar pricing by other providers.

My mother line is still on zym for some months already, and I see that the roll over is not capped, now having around 70gb to use, really good. Only thing is no volte yet.
Bro, how is zym signal strength n connections?

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what u guys do with the viu? i tried to list it on carousell but got delisted as prohibited... :(
For me, I still have not receive the email.
Probably passing it to someone in my family who is fond of watching korean dramas.

galvin

Reaction score
what u guys do with the viu? i tried to list it on carousell but got delisted as prohibited... :(
Oh so yours was the $80 ad selling this morning?

Sell so expensive no wonder kenna delisted :p

I just sold mine for $25. Got buyer i faster accept liao before kenna deslisted also. Can cover 2.5 mths subscription i very happy already

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
m7WRA3a.jpg

roV2LMe.jpg

I guess results should be areas dependant.
The above test was done at my residence.
Overall tests in terms of cell signal reception, speed ..etc - GIGA is better (at my location)

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZYM FB replied me that some 5G will take up to 3 days to be activated due to overwhelming sign ups lol..

I just have to wait.

Guess that ZYM wins big this time!

Anyway, got the viu redemption email this morning but I'm not interested in viu. So, I will not redeem.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZYM FB replied me that some 5G will take up to 3 days to be activated due to overwhelming sign ups lol..
I just have to wait.
Guess that ZYM wins big this time!
Anyway, got the viu redemption email this morning but I'm not interested in viu. So, I will not redeem.

I watching taxi driver s2 on VIU :)

Myrepublic, VIVIFI, redone

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.