[PSA] Only go BINTAN Lagoon Resort if you are rich

whatmeworry

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you dig deeper.....on who is the funds investor......you will get your "Ah-Ha, No Wonder" moments.

Most of the batam/bintan resorts frequented by Singaporeans are owned (partially or fully) by singaporeans

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
yes it is run in a very systematic way, even the decor looks like paris ris chalet.

the staff all well trained to be all smiles.

But too bad, all these won't get a return trip from me and I am so gonna warn everyone possible!

icycold

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lao, why need torture yourself by eating instant noodles? Can go trikora beach or tanjung pinang, eat until you so drop. :s13:

ya cam go the less atas side of bintan. agro beach resort those... the zhi char cheap like ****. i order 50 sgd the food fill the whole ******* table, cannot finish lol

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes it is run in a very systematic way, even the decor looks like paris ris chalet.

the staff all well trained to be all smiles.

But too bad, all these won't get a return trip from me and I am so gonna warn everyone possible!

waiter and hotel staffs there mostly Indo or pinoy?

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wanted to, I ask the staff there they refuse to tell me!

:s13::s13::s13: never do research ah. That time i went to their hawker centre/wet market with their cheap provision shop there to eat and stock up stuffs . I think thats where all the worker stayed one :s22::s22:

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSA, if u feel a bit rich, should go montigo nongsa at batam, si beh swee
at least u pay $5 for mineral water also feel song

http://www.montigoresortsnongsa.com/gallery.php#prettyPhoto

AdOCo09.png

Last edited:

Grampa

Banned
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13: never do research ah. That time i went to their hawker centre/wet market with their cheap provision shop there to eat and stock up stuffs . I think thats where all the worker stayed one :s22::s22:

little research done, very impromptu trip. In the end go believe a ghey blog who writes for the resort itself!

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
little research done, very impromptu trip. In the end go believe a ghey blog who writes for the resort itself!

you read the wrong blog la :s13::s13: u should read ALWAYS look for female bloggers cause they will find out all the cheap place/stuffs one not some gay blog :s13::s13:

cloverpark

Master Member
Reaction score
shat. thanks for info, now I know why they seems to have some Singaporean business man shrewd moves

As consolation, you should be relieved to know that your money spent will help goes towards our CPF. :s13:

Our History

Our Company was incorporated in Singapore on 7 April 2003 as an investment holding company. Certain of our subsidiaries commenced operations in the early 1990s with the participation of the Salim Group and several Singapore government-linked investors, such as the SCI Group, the Keppel Group and JTC Group. Our businesses in Bintan and Batam benefit from the close economic co-operation between Indonesia and Singapore and the signing in 1990 of the agreement between the governments of Indonesia and Singapore on Economic Cooperation in the Framework of the Development of the Riau Province. The agreement provides for, inter alia, the cooperation of both governments to promote international investments in tourist resort development and tourist infrastructure in the Riau Province of Indonesia (especially Bintan), investments in Singapore by Indonesian residents and companies and investments in Indonesia by Singapore residents and companies, and the development of investment projects in the Riau Province and Singapore. Bintan and Batam are located within the Riau Archipelago in Indonesia and became a separate province since 2004.

http://www.gallantventure.com/wbn/slot/u307/gallantventure.com.sg/www/history.htm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.