[PSA] Only go BINTAN Lagoon Resort if you are rich

pattanispirit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U go Jazreel Low spa or Banyan Tree Resort or Club Med also not cheap.

Apparently, u r not their target customers.
They want atas customers like Peter Lim daughter or Cheryl Wee or Jamie Chua.

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The whole Bintan resort is a consortium by the Indonesian govt and Singaporean developer.

Basically going in to the Bintan resort, which is enclosed in bintan and cannot do anything about it except kana Robert by them.

It's a long known fact and a lot of pple have avoided that place like crazy

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tanjung pinang.

Qft. Wanna explore bintan is go tanjung Pinang. But from my one of my friend who has distant relatives there, not a lot of locals go there for travel because that place is a bit shady and mostly who goes there are to go to those "mistress village"

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you serious??!

after hearing all this, u still wanna go?

how about other resort?

there was one i am aiming, not this bintan lagoon..... forgot the name liao, see review like not so bad.... although nothing much to do there... but good to nua....

they even got their restaurant menu and pricing on web...... and pricing looks ok.....

this bintan lagoon got meu listed on website?

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about other resort?

there was one i am aiming, not this bintan lagoon..... forgot the name liao, see review like not so bad.... although nothing much to do there... but good to nua....

they even got their restaurant menu and pricing on web...... and pricing looks ok.....

this bintan lagoon got meu listed on website?

All the 7 resorts there are linked

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
I was at Bintan lagoon resort last year. Ya very ex. I tot every resort the same but I think other resorts slightly cheaper.

The service there also sibei slow sia. Check in took 3 hours.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.