HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Air Canada --- Are we restricted to take domestic flight in Canada? Help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
Banned

Air Canada --- Are we restricted to take domestic flight in Canada? Help

Just to check, I am trying to book Air Canada flight (return trip) from Los Angeles to whitehorse, but at the website where I key in my particulars. It state my country of residence as others (cos SG is not stated in the drop down list). It then reject my online booking stating my country of residence is not supported.

Next for Air Canada, is it a norm for them to charge extra $ if I were to checked in 2 luggage? It stated it will charge me $35 CAD each direction for the 2nd luggage.

Your advice pl
sumsum80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
Master Member

Try to book your domestic together with international, so you get international luggage allowance. Or on some airline you have status with, otherwise, luggage is charged per piece. That's the norm within North America. US to Canada should have another set of luggage allowance too.
fone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #3

It not easy to book together . any way I also encounter the same issue that Canada airways don't accept Singaporean when booking
small pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #4

Ts, are u going US or Canada?
Easiest to travel in US is Delta airlines...
Go check it out
tennisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Banned

I will be going to Los Angeles then take domestic flight to Canada (Yukon) then back to Las Vegas before heading back to SG
sumsum80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #6

Just to check, I am trying to book Air Canada flight (return trip) from Los Angeles to whitehorse, but at the website where I key in my particulars. It state my country of residence as others (cos SG is not stated in the drop down list). It then reject my online booking stating my country of residence is not supported.
Your advice pl
use any of the LAX hotel address that you are staying.
They cant be bother to check the address.
It works.
krisflyermiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #7

Next for Air Canada, is it a norm for them to charge extra $ if I were to checked in 2 luggage? It stated it will charge me $35 CAD each direction for the 2nd luggage.

Your advice pl
Just create an account with Expedia and book thru them . I booked my Air Canada from YVR to LAX via Expedia
the_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.