HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Airport transfer through BOOKING.COM

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2019, 04:33 PM   #1

Airport transfer through BOOKING.COM

Anyone tried this to book airport transfer through booking.com? My family will be traveling to tokyo nect month and would like to book taxi.
Understand must paid in advance.
Is it reliable to place booking through BOOKING.com
KPO_SAHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:36 PM   #2

Are you flying into Narita? Taxis from Narita to downtown Tokyo are extremely expensive (between 20,000 to 30,000 yen/$250-$380 one way) and not necessarily faster. You don’t need to book taxis in advance.

You’re better off taking airport express trains like N’EX, Skyliner, or limousine buses. Both are comfortable and much cheaper. You also don’t have to book them in advance, although there are often discounts for early booking or round trips.

Anyone tried this to book airport transfer through booking.com? My family will be traveling to tokyo nect month and would like to book taxi.
Understand must paid in advance.
Is it reliable to place booking through BOOKING.com
cqwrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:32 PM   #3

Reach haneda airport at 1am.
Travel with 6pax including one old folk and one 2 years old toddlet . Taxi would be more conconvient for us. Has anyone tried taxi booking.com

Are you flying into Narita? Taxis from Narita to downtown Tokyo are extremely expensive (between 20,000 to 30,000 yen/$250-$380 one way) and not necessarily faster. You don’t need to book taxis in advance.

You’re better off taking airport express trains like N’EX, Skyliner, or limousine buses. Both are comfortable and much cheaper. You also don’t have to book them in advance, although there are often discounts for early booking or round trips.
KPO_SAHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:40 PM   #4

Ok if from Haneda, they have flat rate taxis which run 24 hours a day and don’t need advance booking.

https://www.haneda-tokyo-access.com/...port/taxi.html

Or you can just simply call for Uber, or Japan Taxi.

Reach haneda airport at 1am.
Travel with 6pax including one old folk and one 2 years old toddlet . Taxi would be more conconvient for us. Has anyone tried taxi booking.com
cqwrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 10:23 AM   #5

taxi in japan can be expensive specially from special area or to special area and long trip.
For short trip is still not that bad like 10-25min+ trip maybe cost 20-40+ sgd
I personally hardly take taxi unless i am rushing or i miss the special bus to tourist place.
For a family of 4 or more, sometime it may be worth taking taxi as public transport is count by per head, but make sure u only taking 1 taxi
Jeanrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.