HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Back from South island New Zealand

Like Tree220Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #406

Leftover NZD

Just came back from nz, got leftover for nzd. Anyone wan to take over? PM me to discuss. Thanks.
freedomx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #407

mar-apr book was 2-for-1 promo, works out to S$550 each.
pls do camper, in a more rugged manner.
And do update your sydney thread, though I am only other supporter.(same for mine..lol)
On the typical NZ driving road trip, how many hours a day do you spend driving?
guitar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #408
Arch-Supremacy Member

my last NZ free and easy few yrs back i remember seldom pay by cash
all by credit card and left oevr many nzd
this time round not gg to chg alot ,just go ANZ and press $$$ out

Last edited by vaxvms; 17-12-2013 at 11:43 PM..
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #409

Hi there, just got back from NZ. We really really enjoyed ourselves Have some leftover NZD to let go, PM me if keen. Thanks!
autumnal_solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #410
Great Supremacy Member

Any parents here visit NZ with kids before?

We are considering NZ with a 6yo n 1yo in sept...
Amulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #411
High Supremacy Member

Hi,

I've a sim card with 2.5gb data left that expires on 20 feb. Seeing if anyone is interested...can view the thread here: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tr...m-4547168.html
~大.芒.果~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 12:31 AM   #412

Hi

For those who had done the Fax glacier half day hike, is it very psychically demanding?
Very concerned on the 700 steps before you reach the glacier.
TIA.
czycius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #413

Hi

For those who had done the Fax glacier half day hike, is it very psychically demanding?
Very concerned on the 700 steps before you reach the glacier.
TIA.
Nah unless you have problems even walking up a flight of stairs. I went when it was raining a little and was more concerned with the cold even though we were given rain coats.
spying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #414

I think for fox glacier you need to have reasonable fitness. Went with 3 friends and 1 had to turn back because she found it tough. Yet it is a great experience!
Old 26-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #415

Hi peeps, just wondering if im travelling to new zealand south island for 2.5 weeks for leisure, do I need to apply for any visa? Thanks!
orange1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #416

Plan to go South Island first week of dec . Any flight promo that I should look out for??
x_xicecube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:50 AM   #417

Plan to go South Island first week of dec . Any flight promo that I should look out for??
There is no direct flight from SG to south island. So it might be cheaper if you book two separate airlines, although more hassle because not direct transfer but if you really want to save the money then yea. You can either fly sg- syd - chc or sg - auckland -chc.
for the first route if you don't mind u can always fly budget from sg to syd and then airnz is now having sale from syd to chc. (they are always having sale just check it periodically)

For second route, the cheapest option now to fly to auckland is MAS since jetstar no longer operate that route. Flying domestic from akl to chc is cheap. You can check out grabaseat deal by airnz.
veryred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #418
Supremacy Member

There is no direct flight from SG to south island. So it might be cheaper if you book two separate airlines, although more hassle because not direct transfer but if you really want to save the money then yea. You can either fly sg- syd - chc or sg - auckland -chc.
for the first route if you don't mind u can always fly budget from sg to syd and then airnz is now having sale from syd to chc. (they are always having sale just check it periodically)

For second route, the cheapest option now to fly to auckland is MAS since jetstar no longer operate that route. Flying domestic from akl to chc is cheap. You can check out grabaseat deal by airnz.
BA & QA don't fly direct to Christchurch anymore?

Remember way back on that NZ trip which was our first long haul, watching the screen to see where the plane was, and hoping we'd be landing soon.

Last edited by Habrosus; 16-06-2014 at 10:22 AM..
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #419

SQ has always flown direct to Christchurch, they stopped? Being a few years since I took that to Christchurch. Even Qantas stopped too?
gasband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #420

BA & QA don't fly direct to Christchurch anymore?

Remember way back on that NZ trip which was our first long haul, watching the screen to see where the plane was, and hoping we'd be landing soon.
SQ has always flown direct to Christchurch, they stopped? Being a few years since I took that to Christchurch. Even Qantas stopped too?
whoops i have to take back my words. SQ still have direct flight to chc. buts its like 2kish ?
Both BA & Qantas now stop over at syd. no direct flights
veryred is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.