Boracay - pls advise

BernardATK

Master Member
Reaction score
and also they will also tell u which one to avoid too. When I was there 3 yrs back, the hotel staff even help me bargain to lower the price with the vendors.

haiyato

Reaction score
and also they will also tell u which one to avoid too. When I was there 3 yrs back, the hotel staff even help me bargain to lower the price with the vendors.

That's really nice of them! :) I hope the staffs at my hotel also does it! :)

|XterA|

Master Member
Reaction score
Love the place there too! But hate the traveling hours. Overall, still pretty good beach to go. Lots of Koreans there as well.

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, avoid 1st May if you don't fancy clubbing. During that period, they have mega party event going on. And yes, this year zoukout will debut over there. 30 apr to 1 may.
There are also algae and mosses boom during this time

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Ercherly thought of gg in Nov, scoot was $150ish when i check. But then i expect island hiccups so better take a rain check.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.