DBS Credit Card points -to- Asia Miles -to- Finnair Plus (oneworld)

darthvader_1990

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Complete newbie here, so please bear with me.

I'm looking to book my return flights (SIN - PRG) and with some accumulated points on my Finnair Plus (oneworld) account, I'd like to combine it with my DBS Credit Card points.
The end goal is to boost up my points status to afford a free business class upgrade.

As of now, this is my points status:
49,663 award points on Finnair Plus
7,000 points in DBS points (7,000 DBS points translate to 14,000 Asia Miles)
0 miles on Asia Miles (just signed up)

My question is: how do I best make the transfer from my credit card to Asia Miles and then to my Finnair Plus account?

The first part is relatively easy, as all you need is to fill in a form and then it will take the bank 1-2 weeks to send the points to my Asia Miles account.
However, is there a way to transfer these miles to my Finnair Plus?

OR is there a better-preferred way to manage all this?

Thanks for your help, really appreciate this!

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
There's only very limited frequent flyer programs that you can transfer miles between airlines. Virgin to Krisflyer is one of them. You can't transfer Asia miles to Finnair Plus.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.