Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

PezDis

Reaction score
Hi guys, I read on trip advisor they dont provide supper. (only provide 3 meals free) Is that true? Was trying to find our more details.

palmpda

Reaction score
Me just tag along with a few families of friends.

Me no gambler but was surprised none of my companions went to gamble also. :p

If on my own, won't have book Genting cruise.

I'm just curious, you booked 2N cruise purely for holiday & non gambling leisure?

In my opinion, most if not all local who opt for 2N are either yes gamblers, members, on free cabin and/or redeem, on staff promo etc...

And yes, alot of Indians, RCCL applied too (at least on those date I sail)

nachoskia

Reaction score
yea, no supper for non-suite guests..if u want to have supper its at blue lagoon and they have a supper menu (think it starts from 11pm or 11.30pm), but nominal fees apply.

Dinner ends at 9.30pm, so u can eat later at 8+pm so u can survive the hunger through the night :)

They have 5 meals, breakfast lunch dinner and in btw will be the morning tea and afternoon tea.

Hi guys, I read on trip advisor they dont provide supper. (only provide 3 meals free) Is that true? Was trying to find our more details.

Last edited:

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
You can.. I checked in like 2pm and had lunch inside e ship.. at 4pm, u can go to level 16 as afternoon tea (buffet style) may be served.

Cool, thanks for the tip!
Will check-in early for lunch!
Btw, afternoon tea only for suite guests correct?

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah I think I mentioned that before, did they see my review? They should hire me as consultant lol.

I think last boarding time is 5pm then ship sail at 6pm

2N weekend popular for families cuz no need take leave mah, short Budget family getaway, as compared to RC 3N weekend I need take 2 days leave, mon depart 8am sure go hm zzz cannot work one lol

Haha, post more comments, maybe they have someone monitoring this threads!!

nachoskia

Reaction score
afternoon tea is available for all at the lido buffet restaurant (the outside patio area)

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
afternoon tea is available for all at the lido buffet restaurant (the outside patio area)

Thanks for the update!

So tat mean not limit to three complimentary meal a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?

Can confirm is four when include afternoon tea?

Last edited:

sherlyn2506

Reaction score
Haha, post more comments, maybe they have someone monitoring this threads!!

Gimme the suite deal at 50% off for 5N sailing, lol! Both HK and SG got one dream ship each so y is HK enjoying a better offer? They should do like RC, everyone gets same promotion, irregardless which country u r from.

Or at least give it to a previous suite guest who sail before as member benefit. Like a loyalty rebate thing

sherlyn2506

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

So tat mean not limit to three complimentary meal a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?

Can confirm is four when include afternoon tea?

Got morning tea also but timing too close to lunch so often not utilised

Skyybllue

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the tip!
Will check-in early for lunch!
Btw, afternoon tea only for suite guests correct?
Nope.. it's available for all..
Dun even need to tap in...
But I didn't go for any of the morning and afternoon tea...
Wld rather they change it to supper actually.. not that I was hungry at night...
But the morning tea is good for those who miss the breakfast timing :)

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope.. it's available for all..
Dun even need to tap in...
But I didn't go for any of the morning and afternoon tea...
Wld rather they change it to supper actually.. not that I was hungry at night...
But the morning tea is good for those who miss the breakfast timing :)

Icic, thks for clarification!!
Personally prefer supper too, especially on excursion day since afternoon usually not onboard

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, i look at deck plan and find balcony deluxe size to be different. Suite too, especially Palace deluxe. For example, deck 15 balcony deluxe cabin size almost matching suite size.

Not tat RCCL have the same cabin size across categories, but at least RCCL we can settle ourselves.

Very unfair, you need to depend on luck.

sherlyn2506

Reaction score
Btw, i look at deck plan and find balcony deluxe size to be different. Suite too, especially Palace deluxe. For example, deck 15 balcony deluxe cabin size almost matching suite size.

Not tat RCCL have the same cabin size across categories, but at least RCCL we can settle ourselves.

Very unfair, you need to depend on luck.

I agree, for dream cruise u have to be very careful or you will end up getting a less worthy deal. But most of the time u r at the mercy of DC cuz first timer cannot choose room. Even for members, they can tell u room full taken. (Seriously?!)

But anyway, dream suite fits 2 comfortably, as compared to RC grand suite (full suite privilege) fits 4 comfortably

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree, for dream cruise u have to be very careful or you will end up getting a less worthy deal. But most of the time u r at the mercy of DC cuz first timer cannot choose room. Even for members, they can tell u room full taken. (Seriously?!)

But anyway, dream suite fits 2 comfortably, as compared to RC grand suite (full suite privilege) fits 4 comfortably

Yes, we paid equal price for it, not buying 4D or toto why base on luck.

Btw, sherlyn2506 you try before bistro restaurant its good? I opt for citi promo so no suite no complimentary but I willing to pay if good.

I curious, if (perhaps next sailing) I opt for suite, can I order the most expensive dish on menu or for complimentary they limit selection? For example the RANGERS VALLEY TENDERLOIN 6+ MARBLE SCORE tat cost $68

kia0042

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have booked this Friday cruise, traveling alone, is my first time onboard Dream cruise.
So this ship docking Singapore is call Genting Dream 云顶梦号? Some says 梦号 and some says 梦幻, even got 世界梦号, so confusing. Nevertheless, there is no chance for me to board the wrong ship.
Btw, is wifi available onboard?

sherlyn2506

Reaction score
Yes, we paid equal price for it, not buying 4D or toto why base on luck.

Btw, sherlyn2506 you try before bistro restaurant its good? I opt for citi promo so no suite no complimentary but I willing to pay if good.

I curious, if (perhaps next sailing) I opt for suite, can I order the most expensive dish on menu or for complimentary they limit selection? For example the RANGERS VALLEY TENDERLOIN 6+ MARBLE SCORE tat cost $68

Yes mark best bistro is the best restaurant among all! That time we went they have a set meal menu specially for suite guest, either steak which I think is the tenderloin cuz I remember the set cost like freaking ex on menu (size almost bigger than my face!) or fish (quite small, palm size) together with caviar soup (Super good) and dessert ( not so good, some berry stuff in rice or something, yucky)

My sis say the steak the best she ever had, I don't eat beef, the fish portion is very small (even for me) and I end u eating 4 breadstick to feel full, but the fish is Super good!

That's nov sailing, I saw some changes in menu online, will update once I get back from mar 25 sailing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.